13.

Giselle
1 week later

"GG, you're still not talking to him?" Mila asked as I walked into the store, going behind the counter so I could start my shift for today.

"Nope." I spoke simply, dismissing that topic.

It'd been a full week since I saw or spoke to Abir. He'd been blowing up my phone , of course, telling me that he was sorry and that he didn't want me keeping the baby from him. Which I wouldn't. I would never keep our son from him, I was just mad in the moment.

That didn't change things for us though. He'd lied to me about something important that effected us all and there was no coming back from it.

"Cousin, you can't-"

"Mila." I called out, shaking my head no. I didn't need her giving me any advice on my decision.

It was my decision.

"Alright." She held her hands up in surrender, tending to the customer that'd just walked up to the counter.

As she did, my mind ran for a while, wondering if I was actually doing the right thing. Lord knows I loved Abir but I was just done with the lies.

From him getting me pregnant on purpose and not telling me anything to now this, I just needed to be away.

Away from him.

Breaking me away from my thoughts, loud talking rang through the store as a bunch of guys came in.

"Hmph." I heard Mila say as Poodie came in then Abir's tall figure ducked into the store right behind him.

I rolled my eyes hard, busying myself as I began to wipe down the already clean counter. Mila walked away completely as she walked down the aisle, pretending to move things on the shelves.

While she did that, I continued scrubbing the counter as I felt Abir's presence walk up to me. I could smell his signature cologne as he watched my every move.

He stood there maybe five minutes while I completely ignored him but he still hadn't left.

"So you gon' keep ignorin' me?" His deep voice rang out as I looked up at him, trying my hardest not to break.

"It's been a fuckin' week, you can't pick up the phone and answer my calls?"

"Abir, I-"

"Yo, Bir." Chaz's loud voice cut me off, walking up on him, making the both of us look.

"That nigga on the corner, he said he need more of that shit." He ended up telling Abir and I scoffed, shaking my head.

Even still after I'd explained to him how I felt, me cursing him out and threatening to keep our son away, he was still doing the same things.

He really didn't care.

"You don't see me talkin' to my girl, nigga?" Abir spat to him with dead eyes and Chaz nodded, throwing his hands up in surrender.

"My fault, bro. I ain't mean to interrupt."

"What's up, G?" He smiled, looking my way and I rolled my eyes, walking away from them all together.

"I'm gon' be outside, bro." He ended up saying and Abir ignored him, leaning onto the counter while I put all of my weight on one leg and folded my arms.

"Baby." He spoke softly now, looking into my eyes and I sighed deeply, feeling myself breaking.

I still loved this man and sleeping without him for a week was definitely taking a toll on me. Plus I was pregnant for God's sake, I just wanted to be with my boyfriend.