22.

Abir
1 week later
12pm

"Yo, bro." Poodie dapped me as he walked up on the corner with a bunch of females behind him and I leaned on the wall, smoking a well needed blunt.

"What's up, nigga?" I spoke, blowing smoke from my nose as the females behind him came crowding the corner.

"Hi, Abir." One of them spoke and I realized it was Kayla and her lil' group of friends including Jasmine, the bitch I'd fucked. So I ain't even say shit. I just nodded my head, looking elsewhere.

I wasn't in the mood for no girly ass shit. My head was all over the place and it'd been two full weeks now since G lost the baby. I was just trying to get my mind right.

"I heard GG lost the baby." Kayla ended up saying and all the other girls cooed, talking about the situation.

"Everybody's talking about it. Can you tell her that I'm sorry for the loss?" She went on asking and I licked my lips angrily, trying to hold my composure.

"Yo, get out this grown ass man face, bra. Fuck is you on?"

"Boy, shut up. Nobody's talking to you." Jasmine spat as she reverted her eyes to me.

"Look, Abir. I know GG lost the baby but I heard y'all still weren't together.." She trailed off as all the girls looked at her and giggled with wide eyes.

"Man, these bitches really crazy." Poodie scoffed but the bitch kept going. She aint care what was coming out of her mouth.

"And I've asked you before but y'all were still together so.."

"Can you call me sometime?" She went on asking, playing in my face now but the look on her face was serious.

"Jasmine." The group of bitches all spoke in unison, looking at her like she was crazy.

"What? Y'all know y'all wanted to ask too."

"I mean yeah but you don't ask something like that right away."

"He obviously just lost something important to him with her. Let it die down and then ask." A girl I'd never seen before spoke up and I blew my smoke out my mouth, ignoring this whole girly ass conversation right now.

These bitches were childish.

"Girl, he's fine as fuck. Ain't no waiting, if I wait then one of y'all bitches would be on him." She spat as they started getting loud and rowdy.

"Ayo."

"How bout' all y'all lil' whores get off the block?" My Unc spoke up, making everybody go quiet and look before they all started talking shit but still doing what he said.

"Yeah yeah.." He trailed off as he shooed them bitches off and looked over to me before dabbing me up.

"Got damn. Them lil' bitches couldn't wait to be on you, Bir." He went smiling wide, trying to entertain me but I wasn't in the mood.

I wasn't in the mood for none of this shit.

"Man.." I scoffed and I was quickly broken away from my thoughts as my phone vibrated in my pocket. I put my blunt in between my lips before reaching to get it.

When I did, I saw that it was G calling and I didn't hesitate to answer her.

"Yes, baby." I spoke into the phone as I heard her sniffles.

"Can you come back?" She asked and I sighed, nodding my head as if she could see me.

"Yeah."

"I'a be there in a minute."