PROLOGUE

Zay is a typical powerful lady. She was born like a human that doesn't even exists. Everyone who doesn't know her describes her as a monster. She kills but except the innocent ones. She do smile but once in a blue moon. She do socialize but only in her mission. Always calm and silent but beware of her. She might calm and silent, but she's dangerous.

She's just Zay, but she's deadly.

Sa kanyang bagong misyon, may bago bang magaganap?
New country, new environment, new people and new stuffs?
Sa bagong mundong kanyang gagalawan, magbabago ba ang nakasanayan?
Paano kung iba ang pagtrato sa kanya sa sarili niyang paaralan?

What Zay wants, Zay gets, but in this mission she need to disguise and hide to protect someone, so she just bring it on.
She's short-tempered but trying hard to control. But one thing is for sure...

‘You’ll die hard if I can’t take it anymore.’ — Zay

|Behind a Mask|
|•2021•|

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction.
Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products or imagination or used in fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

P.S: Please be aware of some foul words.
PLAGIARISM IS CRIME!

~•*•~