CHAPTER 16

George's POV

Fooling me ends right now. This time, you can't escape me, Queen. You're a wise young lady but I think, fate is on my side right now.

I'm enjoying seeing you suffering emotionally. I wonder what would you feel if I'll stop your twin from breathing.

HAHAHA! That was just my trial threat, Queen. I'd be glad if you'll know it so soon.

Your not my main mission to accomplish but you made yourself as one. I love playing with you and your tricks but this time, I'll make sure that you'll suffer more than how you suffered before, Queen.

The real game was about to begin.
I'll hit you this time that you're not in a good condition. I'll let you feel the hatred that I was hiding for a long time.

"I wonder if she's thinking about you even on your last breath." I said smirking while looking at the man who is tied at the chair in front of me.

"She's in pain right now. I'm sure that she already forgot her mission this time. And it's you, right? HAHAHA!"

I saw how he clenched his fist while glaring at me.

"She focused on her own happiness and forget about you. She's really confident that I can't trace you but she's wrong." I smirked while walking and stopped in front of him then hold his chin.

"She's wrong because you're in my hands now." I said then laugh evilly. "Dev..."

I can see anger on him. Right. That's what I want. To make them feel my anger.

"She didn't even knew that I'm the one who sent her twin brother in the hospital who is in between life and death right now. HAHAHA!"

I clapped my hands like I accomplish another big mission with a wide smile plastered on my face.

"She just focused on the other things and forget that she had a mission. She forgot to end what she'd been started. But, to give her a favor, I'll end the game like how I'm going to end her life. HAHAHA!"

"You'll gonna pay for this!" He said like he's giving me a curse.

"Pay? Tsk. I'll make them pay first. I'll make her pay me big time!" I said then laugh. An evil laugh.

"Just laugh, you dimwit. I'll make sure that before you finish us..." He paused then smirked at me. "You'll die."

I just laugh on what he just said. Me? Die? HAHAHA!

Who'll gonna kill me if I'm going to kill them all?

"Pray, Dev. Just pray for your fucking life." I said in a very cold tone before leaving him.

No one can stop me. No one.
I'll let you all taste the real hatred. I'm going to kill them all.

I want their Queen to taste her own blood. I want her to kneel down on me and beg for her life.

That she'll beg to me to kill her than to stay alive with full of pain, sadness and hatred in her heart.

I'll make her suffer. Mark my words.

Zay's POV

Minulat ko ang mga mata ko at napansing hapon na pala. Inilibot ko ang tingin sa paligid at sobrang tahimik. Matagal akong nakatulog at alam kong dala din iyon ng pagod. Medyo umayos na rin ang pakiramdam ko.

Tumayo na ako saka naglakad paalis sa garden. Kaunti nalang ang mga estudyante at alam kong uwian na.

Dumiretso nalang ako sa locker saka iniwan ang ibang gamit ko. Paalis na sana ako nang biglang sumulpot ang apat. Tsk.