CHAPTER 1

Zay's POV

"Queen, you've been called by your father on his office. He wants to talk to you."

Napatingin ako kay Haru, our left hand saka tumango. I'm curious for our upcoming conversation. Why Dad suddenly called for my presence?

It took fifteen steps for me to be in front of the door of his office. I knocked three times before pulling the door and get inside.

I saw Dad sitting on his chair with his serious face while looking at me.
Tss.

"What?"
His face immediately brightened. Tsk.

"Prenez un siège, chérie."
I took a sit as what he said.

"We're here in States for you to speak Le français."

He chuckled. "Oh sweetheart, nasanay lang ang ama mo na magsalita ng French." I just tsked then cleared my throat.

"So what?" nababagot kong tanong habang umiinom ng kape na sa kanya dapat. He just looked at me and the coffee flatly.

"Hindi ka parin nagbabagong bata ka." He said while shaking his head. I just shrugged.

"I need something to tell you—No, to ask you to do something." I just raised my right eyebrow.

"What is it? Make sure that it's interesting." He stood up and head to his escritoire near the window. May kinuha siyang folder saka binigay sa akin. Grimace was on my face when I read what's inside the folder.

"What is this datum for? And who's Zhee Gonzaga?" Pinagsalikop niya ang mga palad saka nakangiting tumingin sa akin.

"You. And that's your mission, chèrie."
I blinked a couple of times before my brain got his words.

"Seriously, Dad? You want me to disguise as Zhee Gonzaga? Mind to tell me that you didn't forgot that I.HATE.FAKES."

In my whole entire life, I didn't tried to fake myself especially when it comes to my mission. Disguising is not my style. I hate it dahil para sa akin ang binalat-kayo ko ang tumapos sa misyon ko at hindi ako mismo.

"Chèrie, you have to disguise to protect your Uncle Dev." I sighed after hearing the name of my uncle. Hina-hunting na siya ngayon ng Sàlváderàx Brotherhood.

"So I'm the one who's assigned for this mission huh?" malamig kong tugon sa kanya. Hindi talaga nadadala iyang Sàlváderàx na iyan.

"Yeah, so you take it or take it?" He said while grinning. Tss.

"As if I have a choice, tsk!"
Agad naman niya akong niyakap habang nakangiting aso. Tsk.

"Alam ko namang papayag ka dahil ang uncle mo na ang misyon mo." I just sighed.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever."

Bumalik naman siya sa upuan niya saka nagsimula ng mag explain. Simple lang naman daw ang gagawin ko.

"You're going to study at our school in the Philippines secretly para walang hu-hunting sayo at matiwasay ang pag-aaral mo kahit alam ko namang alam mo na lahat. Tsk! And, you have to change your attitude, chèrie."

Napataas ang kilay ko sa sinabi niya.
"What's wrong with my attitude?" I asked him flatly.

"Well, you're attitude when you're with us, your family is fine, makakaya pa naman but when it comes to others, you're different and that is the one you're going to change."