Chapter 28

Jennie's POV:
I woke up in the morning with a huge headache. As I sat up, I recognized that I was in our hotel room. But I remember last time I was in the club, then how did I get here? My headache was killing me. Another thing that I realized was that I wasn't in my clothes. I was in a shirt which wasn't even mine. Thank goodness I had my undergarments on underneath the shirt. I was so confused. On the other hand my head was banging.

Jennie held her head tight when Jungkook came.

Jungkook: you awake?

As Jennie looked at him٫ he was shirtless. She realized that the shirt she was wearing was Jungkook's shirt which he wore last night.

Jungkook: here have some coffee and this painkiller. You must have headaches.

Jungkook put the coffee mug and the painkiller on the side table of the bed. Jennie looking down in the black comforter.

Jennie: what happened last night?
Jungkook: huh?

She look at him with a blank face with no expression.

Jennie: what happened last night Jungkook?
Jungkook: you don't remember anything?
Jennie: no I don't. (Got out of the bed) now tell me what happened? How I end up here and why I am wearing your shirt? (Panicked)

Jungkook sighed and looked at her.

Jungkook: it's nothing serious. Relax. (Tried to clam her down)
Jennie: just tell me Jungkook.
Jungkook: actually you got drunk last night. So much that you weren't in your sense. When we came back to the hotel, you told me that you want me and already took of your clothes off. Then-

Before Jungkook could finished his words٫ Jennie didn't let him. She already had an idea, what might happened. She was feeling guilty. She sat down on the edge of the bed and ran her fingers to her hair.

Jennie: what have I done? (Guilty)
Jungkook: Jen everything is fine, don't worry. (Softly)
Jennie: how can I? I shouldn't have crossed my limits. How could I tell this to Tae? He will be hurt because of me.

Tae's name coming from Jennie's mouth was a stab with a sharp knife for Jungkook.

Jungkook: why are you bringing him here? He has nothing to do with us.

Jennie looked at him with anger and stood up.

Jennie: what do you mean? He is my boyfriend. He loves me.
Jungkook: do you love him?
Jennie: (looked away) that doesn't matter. What we have done is wrong. We shouldn't have.
Jungkook: what's wrong? As if we never slept with each other before. (Frowned)
Jennie: it is wrong. And what we done in the past was a mistake Jeon.

That was the end of his patients. How could she said that? The moment they used to have was only a mistake to her. When it was clearly love to him.

Jungkook: that's enough. What we use to have wasn't a mistake. At least not for me. And why are you feeling guilty when nothing happened last night. (Angrily and loudly)
Jennie: what?
Jungkook: yes... nothing happened last night.

Flashback

Jennie: I want you Jungkook~ I want you really bad~