See You Soon 💟

Hello ArmLinks. Annayong 😄. I hope you guys are doing well.

First I like to start with thank you all. Thank you so much for loving me, supporting me. Always supporting my stories. I am really grateful for your love and support. I really appreciate you guys. And I really mean it.

I remember, I started my journey here in Wattpad as an author in August 2019. When I first started writing my 1st story I was super excited and also nervous. Excited because I started writing again after 5 years later. I always love writing stories. And I first started writing when I was 12. That time I used to write in a dairy. Tbh it was really bad. I read it now and I wouldn't stop laughing at myself 😆. Great childhood memories. Anyway, when I turned 15, I stopped writing for good. I used to have academic fails, which I actually blamed on my writing. I thought that I was too much busy in my imaginary world that I wasn't doing well in my academical activities. So I decided to stop writing and focus on my studies more. Which result wasn't that good. It was improved but not that much. Because the problem of my bad academic results was nothing to do with my writing. It was totally different thing. Which no one understood. Even I understood it when I was in my 20.

Anyway, fast forward to 5 years later. In 2017, after going though depression for 5 years. I entered to the ARMY world. Which totally changed my life for good. I can't explain how much I am thankful to BTS for healing me. Made me better in different ways. In 2018 after joining Blink world, I was started to write again. Yes, I started writing again after 6 years. And it was in Wattpad. Just not in this account. I used to have another account, which I forgot the password and had created a new on after 6 months 😆.  Anyway, I started writing on that. I wrote 2 stories, like few chapters. But it was a fail 😂.  After 8 months of struggling with no success, I was sure that my writing is too good. But I wasn't heartbroken or depressed about that (thanks to BangPink 😘). Then one day I met one of my old friend, we catch up again. She is the sweetest person in the world. She knows how much I love writing and always praise my writing skills . When she heard that I was writing on Wattpad and it wasn't going that well; She said, "why don't you write fanfic. Lots of people write fanfic. It's very much famous among K-pop fans". She is a Blink and she also into kpop before me, so she knows the drill. So I thought about it and it wasn't a bad idea. But I have no idea how to do it. Then I process my thoughts and I was like, okay let's think the idols as an actor for my stories and started working on it.

The crazy thing was that I started to write shipping fanfics. Because I wasn't a shipper. I only Stan two groups who've the biggest fandom war going on. But I took the risk ultimately. Because that time I was new to this Fan fiction world. I didn't know about readersxidols stories. I didn't know what Y/N means 😅. Anyway, I chose which I thought I can work with. Shipping story started. My first option for the female lead was Jennie because I can kinda see myself in her. So I was like okay, she is perfect. Now for the Male lead, Jungkook came out of my mind because I saw lots of Lizkook fanfic on Wattpad. As I wasn't a shipper I thought that I should go with a ship or couple that isn't that famous. So I finally chose Jenkook to write. And then in August 2019 my first fanfic came, "It Was Meant To Be". I never had high hopes for this. It was totally okay to me if it doesn't get well. I was okay with it. But everyone loved it. Praised and support it, which was totally unexpected. But it went well. Actually too well. It placed in number 1 in many tags and also got 100k plus reads in almost 2 years. My readers gave me so much love that I always tried to do my best in my each stories. Each chapters when I write, I give my 1000% in it, so that my readers don't get disappointed in me.

Which leads me to this decision. I am taking hiatus from Wattpad. I am dealing a lot this days. I am stressed and unfocused in my writing. I don't know how to explain this. It's really difficult to explain everything. But I think as an author, I am not giving my best this days. I was writing 3 chapters of 3 different stories but I couldn't focus too much. Which make me unsatisfied in my work. So I sat myself down and thought about it for few days and decided to take break for sometime. It will be better for my mental health and also as an author to satisfy my readers. I don't know how much time it might take but I promise you that I will back very soon and back with great things 😊.

That's all for me. I hope you all will understand my situation. And if any of you guys want to talk to me, you can definitely dm me on Instagram. I will be very happy to talk to you. And I promise we will meet soon. Till then be happy and healthy, keep smiling and keep me in your prayers.

Bye. Take care. And I purple you all 💜

 And I purple you all 💜