Chapter 29

In the morning

Jungkook' POV:
I woke up in the morning by the sun light came across my eyes. I opened my eyes and about to starch out when I feel heavy on my chest. I looked down and there she was, my love. My life. My woman. My Jennie.

Her sleeping soft figure on me was the best thing I ever experienced till now. Finally the girl I love was with me. Now there's nothing I want. Just her. Only her.

Jungkook softly cupped Jennie's cheek and brushed it with his thumb.

After feeling Jungkook's soft touch Jennie opened her eyes. She found a handsome man in front of her shirtless. She blushed a little when she remember about last night.

It was their first time making love. Before that they just only f*cked each other. No love, only lust.

Jennie smiled at him and he smiled back.

Jennie: good morning ~
Jungkook: good morning baby~

He kissed her and she kissed him back.

Jungkook: this is the best morning ever....

Jungkook kissed her forehead. Jennie hug him tightly as if she was feeling so much safe in his arms.

Jennie: it is. By the way, what time is it?
Jungkook: nine forty.
Jennie: what? We are late Jungkook. We have to leave in ten.

Jennie was about to leave when Jungkook stopped her and took her in his embrace and kissed.

Jennie: Jungkook babe, we have to leave for Seoul.
Jungkook: we don't have to. I already told Yoongi hyung that we are not returning today.
Jennie: you did what?
Jungkook: don't worry babe. Yoongi hyung will manage everything. While you and me have some beautiful time together.
Jennie: really? Only us?
Jungkook: yes. Only you and me. Now go and take shower, we will have breakfast outside.
Jennie: okay. I actually need a warm shower. But you are crazy, you know that?
Jungkook: I know baby.

Jennie smiled and kissed him before going to the shower. Jennie stood up and went to bathroom. Jungkook bite his lower lip as he saw her naked body.

Jennie was taking warm shower when she heard the bathroom door open. She wasn't surprised as she saw Jungkook.

Jungkook: do you mind if I join?
Jennie: not at all. I would love if you join.

He joined her in the shower and basically took shower together.

(For all of you dirty mind out there. Nothing happened, okay? Couple take normal shower together. So chill out. -author)

After taking shower, they wore clothes. Jennie wore Jungkook's big shirt, while Jungkook wore is gray sweater pant. (Obviously he was shirtless 😜).

Jungkook: let me dry your hair.

He sat Jennie up on the top of the sink counter and then started to dry her hair. She smiled and put her arms around his neck.