Chapter 36

Jennie's POV:
Although I promised Jungkook that I won't meet Tae ever again. But there I am sitting in front of him. I wouldn't be meeting him but he wanted to tell me something about Lisa, so I have to. I lied to Jungkook that I am going to Jisoo unnie. I felt bad for lying to him. What else I could do.

Tae: I ordered already. I hope you don't mind.
Jennie: it's alright. No problem.

Jennie was trying to act normal as much as possible but she couldn't. Awkwardness was written on her face. And Tae would notice that.

Tae: Jennie, is everything alright?
Jennie: yeah. You tell me. You called me that it's important. What you wanna say?
Tae: okay. It's really important. I wanted to tell this you from the beginning but I didn't know it would be right or not.

The waiter the coffee and they thanked him.

Jennie: I am listening.
Tae: actually when I was in the hospital, I met Lisa. She was being different then before.
Jennie: what do you mean by different?
Tae: she was more hyper than before. As she was in hurry. And in that hurrying she drop this medication.

He took out the medication from his pocket and put it in front of Jennie.

Tae: this is the medication that came out of her purse.
Jennie: (looked at the medication) what is this?
Tae: I don't know why, I wasn't feeling good about it. So I searched about this. It's a xxx medication. This medication helps to kill the sensation and emotions for sometimes. Most of the time psychologists or psychiatrists suggest this medicine to help their critical patients to get some relieve from their unforgettable pain or any trauma.
Jennie: Lisa is going to a psychiatrist?
Tae: maybe. Otherwise she wouldn't have this medication. Everything is okay but... I think she is over dosing. She maybe addicted to drugs.

Jennie was shocked. She couldn't believe what Tae was saying her.

Tae: as I searched more. If someone took this medication more than recommended. It became drugs and a very bad one.
Jennie: how are you so sure about it? How are you sure Lisa is addicted?
Tae: her behavior. Her behavior have the same symptoms that this medication overdose would have.
Jennie: is there any chance of recovery?
Tae: maybe. I am not sure. The medicine is very strong and we don't know how long she is talking this or how much.

Jennie was now worried and feeling guilty.

Jennie: This is all my fault. (Teared up)
Tae: no it's not.
Jennie: of course it is. She went through a lot because of me.

Tae took out a sigh and looked at Jennie with pity and trust.

Tae: look whatever happened it was all past. No one has nothing to do with it. So stop blaming yourself. We should be worried about Lisa right now.
Jennie: your right. But what should I do now Tae?
Tae: just talk to her. You might help her. She needed a friend right now.
Jennie: I know Tae. But Lisa hates me. She doesn't want to see my face even. I can't tell Jisoo eonnie or Chae. They will be worried and it won't be good for Chae. What do I do?

Jennie messaging her forehead and suddenly looked at Tae.

Jennie: Tae why don't you talk to her?
Tae: me?
Jennie: yeah you. You might help her.
Tae: I don't think so. I mean, we aren't that close. How will she open up to me.
Jennie: I know. But you both can relate to each other. She might understand you.
Tae: I don't know about this. (Not sure)
Jennie: please Tae. Please~ don't say no. (Begged)
Tae: Jennie I- (Took out a sigh) fine I'll try.
Jennie: thank you.