Chapter 20

Jungkook's POV:
What hyung told me made me so confused? Do I really like Jennie? All those feelings that I was feeling after meeting Jennie was love?

I was feeling this for a long time but I couldn't figure it out what actually was going on.

I remember when the first time I met Jennie. When Jimin introduced her to us, I was mesmerized by her beauty. Mid length smooth dark brown hair, brown cat eyes, chubby and soft cheeks, cute little nose and her pouty cherry blossom lips. Everything about her was amazing.

But I don't know why she didn't likes me. She started hating me two days later, after we met. I didn't know why. Maybe she saw me flirting with other girls in the college. But it was my nature, I can't help it.

I admit I was a player. But she was something that I was actually interested about. She was like a magnet, as she wanted to go away from me, it was making me more get close to her.

After one week it was confirmed, she hates me. She started to ignoring me. I don't know why that affected me a lot. So I started to annoying her. She was mad as hell but at least she was responding to me which I wanted.

She thought that I hate her but I never did. I just showed that off to everyone. She hated me, so how we become fuck buddies, right?

It was Daniel's birthday party where everyone of our college invited. I wasn't sure Jennie would come or not. But Chae told us that she will as she can't come alone. Jisoo nonna won't allow her.

But I wasn't sure. She might not come as she was stubborn. But guess who showed up? Ms Jennie Kim. She actually came. And wow~ the way she looked. Hot and beautiful at the same time.

(This is the dress

(This is the dress. I am lazy to explain 😴 -author)

I was feeling hot to see her. Seeing her in that look was new to me.

She was sitting alone, drinking wine. I thought why not give a try. So I sat beside her. She didn't say anything. I don't know where I got the courage but I putted my hand on her thigh. She was surprised but didn't stop me. It was a sign that she didn't mind.

I started to cares her thigh and going up. She stood up suddenly walk besides and lend to my ear. "Not here babyboy", she whisper seductively. I looked at her and she smirked.

She walk to the upstairs while looking at me behind. I followed her. No one actually noticed us. The place was noisy and kind of darker than usual.

As I went to upstairs someone pull me in the room and started kissing me hungrily. I knew who was it. I smirked and said, "Jennie~". She moaned during the kiss. I kissed her without a second waste.

The kiss was symbol of hunger, lust and need. We both were needy for each other. During the kiss she took off my shirt. "Are you that needy?", I smirked. We make out for 10 minutes straight. We pulled out to catch breath.