Chapter 24

Jennie's POV:
Seriously? Jungkook is my partner? But I don't want that. It's already difficult for me to avoid him when we barley talk. But now it will be more difficult because I have to meet him everyday and can't ignore him. And I know it very well that he won't let go it easy.

Jennie grabbed Yeji's wrist and drag her out of the music room. She was very angry.

Jennie: how would you do this to me? You know that I don't want to talk to Jungkook then why did you make me sign up? (Angrily)
Yeji: Jen I swear, I didn't know anything. I didn't know Jungkook was participating too.
Jennie: really? Then why Yoongi only told you to bring me here? Because he knew that you are the only one I'll trust and sign up.
Yeji: I don't know. He just told me that they selected you and want you to sign up. And it's your dream so I told you. But I didn't know anything else. Trust me..
Jennie: oh please. I thought I can trust you but I was wrong.
Yeji: Jen please listen to me. Jen~

Without hearing Yeji's words Jennie left. Yeji got sad as her friend was upset with her. She got mad at Yoongi and went to him.

Yeji: yaa Yoongi! We need to talk, right now! Come outside! (Loud and serious)

Yoongi didn't respond and Jungkook looked at him.

Yeji: Yoongi! Don't let me tell you twice! (Angrily)

Yoongi followed her as she left. They were outside now.

Yoongi: yaa flat butt~ what kind of behavior is this? I am older than you and even your senior, call me "Sunbae-nim" from next time, okay?
Yeji: ohh cut the sh*t! You knew Jungkook gonna sign up that's why you told me to call Jennie to sign up before she knew Jungkook is in, right?
Yoongi: what are you talking about? (Confused)
Yeji: don't act confuse and clueless. I know you did it intentionally.
Yoongi: first of all, clam down gurl~
Yeji: I can't clam down! Because of you Jen is angry with me. She thinks I did that to her.
Yoongi: listen, like you I didn't even know that Jungkook gonna sign up. I learned as he entered.
Yeji: don't lie Yoongi!
Yoongi: why would I lie? You know that I ain't afraid of anyone to admit, if I did something. (Confidence)
Jungkook: hyung isn't lying. He didn't know anything about it. (Spoke from behind)

They looked at his direction as Jungkook went close to them.

Jungkook: I was the one who decided to join today. (Serious)
Yeji: why you do that?
Jungkook: because I want Jennie to be mine only. And make her understand what she actually feels.
Yeji: but she is with Taehyung, Jungkook.
Jungkook: but she doesn't love him, does she? (Smiled)

Yeji expression changed. Jungkook thickly chuckled.

Jungkook: you know this too Yeji. Jennie don't like Tae. She is just doing this so that, she could stay away from me.
Yeji: why are you doing this?
Jungkook: because I know what I feel. (Softly smiled)

After saying that he left. Yoongi mysteriously smiled.

Yeji: why are you smiling?
Yoongi: didn't you hear what he just said?
Yeji: yes I heard it. But what's that even mean?
Yoongi: Yeji sweetie~ you aren't that smart as I thought. You are dumber. He is clearly in love with Jennie and want her back in his life.
Yeji: but he is a play boy. He can't love anyone.
Yoongi: you can't judge a people right away until you get closer to them.