Chapter 34

Tae's POV:
After Jennie left I felt empty. I was missing her. So I decided to call her which was a big mistake.
As I called her I heard moaning. But I still was in the phone. Because I knew that Jungkook was doing this on purpose. And I could not let him win like that. Hearing those moans was feeling a sword stabbing on my chest. I heard her saying his name. It really hurt me.
After some moment Jungkook spoke up. How dare he. How dare he touched her and how dare he had audacity to speak afterwards that. He warned memore like challenged me. Then he hanged up.
Now it's on my ego. I will make regret. He should have played this dirty. Now he will face the consequences for his actions. I will destroy you Jeon Jungkook.

Jinsoo side

Jisoo was sitting on a chair when she noticed someone fimalir. She went close and saw Dahyung with Jin.

She didn't want to but she heard their conversation.

Dahyung: yaa oppa~ listen to me once.
Jin: I told you to leave me alone. Why don't you understand that I don't want to talk to you anymore!
Dahyung: yaa oppa~ I told you sorry 100 times. What you want me to do?
Jin: nothing. Because we are over.

Jin was about to leave when Dahyung spoke up again.

Dahyung: it's because of her. Isn't it?

He turned around and looked at her with confusion.

Dahyung: Jisoo! You doing all this because of her!
Jin: yaa don't drag her in this.
Dahyung: why not? It's all because of her. Everything was perfect but after she came into our lives, she ruined everything.
Jin: she didn't do anything. You are the one who did all of this.
Dahyung: what I did was only for us.
Jin: (small chuckled) us? Really? You only did for your own sake.
Dahyung: I am sorry. Just leave Jisoo and we can be like before. Please oppa. (Hold his hand)
Jin: (flick her head) as I said before we are done. And I would never leave Jisoo. I did that mistake once but I won't repeat that again. She deserves better. So you stay out of our lives, get that?

After saying that Jin left. Jisoo heard all of it. But she want Jin to know so went back where she was.

Jin: here's your ice cream. (Smiled)
Jisoo: (smiled back) thanks.
Jin: let's go somewhere else. How about movies?

Jisoo nodded. She didn't ask him anything because she knew it wasn't the good time.

Jennie's POV:
I woke up and Jungkook was already hugging me tight. This guy. He looked like a little bunny tho. I tried to get off the bed but he hugged me tight.

Jungkook: where are going? ( sleeping voice).
Jennie: we need to wash up.
Jungkook: it's too early. (Whined)
Jennie: No it's not. Now let me go. Or we will be late. (tried to get up)
Jungkook: fine then. Let's shower together. (Sat up)
Jennie: what?
Jungkook : yeah. You said that we are getting late, it will save our time.
Jennie : you are not serious.
Jungkook: (gets up and picked her up in bridal style) I am more than serious.
Jennie: what are you doing? Kookie.
Jungkook: let's go and shower together.

He smiled at her and went to shower .

In the college

Jungkook and Jennie went to college with a happy smile in their face but little did they know that it won't stay for long.

They went to their friends and they all looked upset.