chapter 37

Tae's POV:
It's being two weeks I am hanging out with Lisa. First she was little uneasy which I totally understand but now she feels comfortable with me. And her behavior is not as like before. Maybe she is getting better now. When first I met her she was shaking all the time, drinking too much water and eat more than usual. Which are the side effects of the medicine she was taking. Now it's little less than before. I didn't ask her about it yet because she wasn't too close with me but now as we are getting close I think she might share her pain with me.

Tae got two drinks from the counter then sit on a table.

Tae: here you go princess your caramel ice latte. (Gave her with a smile)
Lisa: thank you. (Smiled)

Lisa took a sipe and Tae was waiting to know from her.

Tae: how is it?
Lisa: it's delicious. Very very delicious.
Tae: good to know. It's my favorite cafe so it's better be good. Mas-issge deuseyo. (Smiled)
Lisa: Tae, don't you feel weird hanging around with me. (Suddenly serious)
Tae: weird? What's weird about it?
Lisa: at first when we started hanging out don't you feel weird about my behavior?
Tae: your behavior is definitely different from what I met you before but I don't think it would be a problem for us being friends.
Lisa: (chuckled a little) you're saying this because you don't know about the reason behind it. (Sad)

Lisa was very emotional. Tae sighed and took her hand softly.

Tae: hey~ it's okay. When you feel to talk about it, I am here. You don't have to force yourself. (Care)
Lisa: I know. But I think I am ready. I can talk. (Took a deep breath)
Tae: don't pressurized yourself. (Soft)
Lisa: I am not. I trust you more than anything.

Tae felt something weird as she said that. Maybe because it was his first time that someone said that to him.

Lisa: after that incident in Busan, I felt broken into many pieces. I was heartbroken, in pain and felt betrayed. Specially because I love both of them. It's so painful because they didn't tell me once. They didn't trust me enough to share what they were feeling. I was so mad at myself that I thought I wasn't trust worthy enough to anyone.

Tears were coming from her eyes. Tae felt bad for her.

Lisa: day by day the pain was increasing. I couldn't handle it anymore. So I went to the psychiatrist to reduce my pain. She gave me medication but specifically told me to have it when it's emergency. But I couldn't handle the pain so I took the medication regularly. Now I seem to get addicted to it. (Felt embarrassed)
Tae: Lisa it's okay. I am not judging you.

Tae held Lisa's hand tightly to comfort her. She started crying as felt sad and emotional.

Lisa: Tae I don't know why I went to this path but I have no one to share my pain with. (Crying)
Tae: I totally understand you. I went through with the same pain as you. I also got betrayed by my love ones. But why did you decided to harm yourself?
Lisa: what else I could do?
Tae: anything else besides that. Why didn't you try to regain your love again? Make Jungkook return to you? Get back your love.
Lisa: what love Tae? It was only one sided after all.
Tae: huh?
Lisa: Tae I can't change the fact that Jungkook doesn't love me. Our relationship was one sided. I was the only one who loved him. He never did. He loves Jennie, that's why he couldn't be mine when we were together. He could never love me back. So what's the point to get him back, when I know he is someone else's. It is wrong Tae. Totally wrong.