Chapter 18

Irene's POV:
I couldn't believe what I just heard. Did Chan really did that? I know him, he would never do that and for what, good grades? He have good grades. I don't think he did that. Even to Jisoo. He knew Jisoo is my best friend. And also good friend of his. He could never or could he? I need to talk to him.

Namjoon's POV:
Irene's behaviour was changed after she came from the washroom. She looked tensed and sad. I asked her if she was okay and she said yes but I don't think she is. I need to know what happened but I won't force her as she didn't want to say anything right now.

Lisa's POV:
Now a days Jungkook's behaviour changed a lot. He is behaving weird after the went to the date in his farmhouse. Everything was alright before that but now my junggukie wasn't the same junggukie. He was maintaining distance from me. Don't talk to me that much. I don't what happened. Buy his behaviour hurt me a lot. I didn't tell anyone yet but I needed someone's advice. I don't know who to talk?

Jungkook's POV:
I was in my room, punching the punching bag. As I was punching it the pictures of Tae and Jennie together was coming in my eyes again and again. I punched harder and harder as the picture of them together was increasing my anger. I don't know why but my blood was boiled. "Ugh!!!!!", I screamed in frustration. I don't know what's wrong with me...

The next day

Irene messaged Chan to meet him urgent. She wanted to know if Chan actually did something wrong.

She was waiting for him in the library conidor. After 5 minutes later he came.

Chan: why you called me?
Irene: I need to ask you something.
Chan: what? Just say it quickly. I don't have time. Pali~ (rudely)

Irene took a huge sigh and looked at him directly.

Irene: did you told Dahyun to steal Jisoo's project in the presentation? (Serious)

Chan eyes were wider as he heard her. He quickly took her in a corner, so that no one could listen to them. But did he know that someone noticed them.

Chan: where did you heard all this?
Irene: that doesn't matter. I just want to know you did it or not.
Chan: listen.. (Looking around) let's not talk about it, hm?
Irene: no, I wanna know. Now tell me. (Being stubborn)

Chan wiped his face and was quite. Irene knew this silence.

Irene: you actually did it.
Chan: listen, don't tell anyone okay?
Irene: what do you mean? You did it, didn't you?

Chan was quite. He didn't say anything.

Irene: why? Chan why? Jisoo was your good friend. How would you do that. (Teared up)
Chan: BECAUSE I WANT THE TOP PLACE!!! (Yelled)

Irene was flinched as he shouted.

Chan: what do you think huh? I am not that type of person who loves to give his success to another person easily. I want a good grade and was one of my barriers to get there. So I made up this plan. I ditched you because I knew you would never help me. But Dahyun would. And she did. I planned everything. And it was successful. I got the top marks. Gosh... And you also got benefitted. You got the top grades too. So it's a win win....