Final

3 months later

Jimin and Chae got ready and went to down stairs and saw Jennie sitting in the couch looking outside of the window. She was upset.

Chae: you are not ready yet?
Jennie: I am not going. I am not feeling and how you will be alone?
Chae: are you sure? I'll be okay by myself.
Jennie: no I am fine. And I am not leaving you alone. You are close to delivery date. You need someone by your side all the time. (Smiled)
Jimin: okay. I'll be going now.
Chae: I'll come you to the door.
Jimin: okay sweetie. Bye Jen.
Jennie: bye.

Chae and Jimin went in front of the door.

Chae: please talk to Jungkook. I can't see Jennie like this. She is really upset. She doesn't even insults me. It's not like her.
Jimin: I'll try my best. Don't worry. Take care okay. And if any emergency come call me right away.
Chae: okay. Bye.
Jimin: (kissed her forehead) bye. (Rubbed her baby bump) bye sweetheart, appa will come back soon.

Jimin left and Chae gave him a wave.

Jennie is living with Chae and Jimin for 3 months now. After Jungkook broke up with her she didn't want to face Jungkook again. When Chae heard about it she told Jennie to live with her. She didn't want her friend to be alone. Jimin seems don't have any problem with it. He was totally fine with it.

Chae and Jimin moved in to new apartment for them and their babies. It's a new home that they bought. They almost settled down when Jennie came to live. Jennie didn't want to bother them but they insisted her to stay until she wants to.

Yoongi's condo

Yoongi throw a party as they graduated. They means him, Jin, Namjoon, Hobi, Joy, Jisoo and Irene. As they're seniors than others. It's a party for his friends actually. Chae is on her last month of pregnancy so she didn't come. And obviously Jennie didn't come because of  Jungkook.

Yoongi: baby Mochi is finally here.
Jimin: congratulations hyungs and noonas. Finally prison time is over.
Hobi: well sort of. (Chuckled)
Jisoo: how is Chae doing?
Jimin: very much healthy. She wanted to come but I didn't want to risk it as her delivery date is near. We need to be careful.

Everyone nodded of agree.

Yeji: how is Jennie?
Jimin: not that good. She tried to look okay but we can see that she is not.
Namjoon: I don't know what happened to them. Jungkook didn't want to talk about it. He didn't meet with us. I hope he comes tonight.
Yoongi: speaks of devil, there he is. (Pointed)

They looked at the door as Jungkook came inside.

Jimin: bro you came? We thought you might not.
Jungkook: I had to come. By the way, congratulations to you all for your graduation.
Jisoo: thanks Jungkookie.
Jungkook: wow nonna you are looking beautiful.
Jisoo: really? Thanks.
Jin: yaa how dare you to flirt with my girlfriend?
Jungkook: sorry (chuckled). I'll get some drink.

Jungkook left. Jisoo looked at Jin.

Jisoo: yaa can't you little nice? He is not in a good mood. He is sad.
Jin: I know, that's why I was trying to cheer him up. Old Jungkookie would joked around but he is changed now.
Yoongi: he is devastated.
Irene: he sure is. I don't understand what actually happened to them. It's being three months already.
Jimin: I go and try to talk to him.
Hobi: I hope he open up.
Jimin: me too.