Chapter 7

Irene's POV:
I was confused, why Namjoon chosed me as his partner. He is so genius, why would he like to have a partner like me who is not so smart. Everything was questioning me. After the class I followed Namjoon to the library as he said he will explain everything to me.

Irene and Namjoon were in the library.

Namjoon: so.... what? (Act normal)
Irene: what what?
Namjoon: why you want to talk?
Irene: you told me that you will explain me, why picked me.
Namjoon: oh!
Irene: so.....
Namjoon: so.... (Act casual)
Irene: tell me. Why you choose me? (Curious)
Namjoon: is that a crime to choose someone?
Irene: no but I am not a genius student like you. You could choose anyone else besides me.
Namjoon: you don't want to be my partner?
Irene: no it's not like that.... It's just- (before finished)
Namjoon: you are not a great student? That doesn't matter. In the project, I'll do all. You just have to stand besides me while giving presentation.
Irene: what? Isn't it a team project? (Surprised)
Namjoon: yeah... but if you want to skip, you can. I don't mind to do it alone. (Normally)
Irene: if you want to do it alone then why you pick up a partner? As I am your partner, we will do the project together. (Little defensive)

Namjoon chuckled a little.

Irene: why are you chuckling?
Namjoon: nothing. It's just I am little surprise. Anyone besides you would have receive my offer.
Irene: well then I guess, I am not like everyone else. For me team work is team work.
Namjoon: fine. From tomorrow, we will start the work.
Irene: okay then. I'll take a leave now. Bye... (Smiled)

Namjoon nodded while looking at his book. Irene left, then Yoongi and Jin came sat in front of Namjoon. Looking at him suspiciously.

Namjoon: what? (Confused)
Yoongi: what happened to you suddenly?
Jin: are you sick or fell from somewhere?
Namjoon: what are you saying?
Yoongi: Namjoon don't act that you don't understand what we are trying to say. Suddenly you choose Irene as your partner, why?

Namjoon's POV:
Yesterday when I was walking from the library, I saw Irene and her boyfriend. I didn't want to but somehow I heard their conversation. He told her that he can't be her partner. She was upset but she didn't show it to him. Was he blind? Pain was directly seeing by her eyes, anyone can tell but he wouldn't see it. I don't know why but I felt bad for her. Today in the classroom I saw her sitting alone with a upset face. After seeing her I knew she didn't have any partner. I always do my work alone, even I was going to tell Ms Lee that I won't have a partner but looking at her changed my mind. So I decided to take her as my partner. I don't know why I do that but I thought it was a good idea. So I did pick her.

Yoongi: Namjoon?! (Called)

Namjoon got back in the reality.

Namjoon: huh? (Flinched)
Jin: what are you thinking bro? And answer us.
Namjoon: what answer?
Yoongi: why you choose her?
Namjoon: because it was a group project and she was only one who doesn't had a partner.
Jin: oh.. Okay.

Yoongi just nodded his head but he was still suspicious.

~Taennie side~

Jennie's POV:
I enjoyed my day a lot with Tae. I must say he is a great guy. He is not only hot but also humble, respectful and sweet. He made my day very enjoyable. But when he started to talk, I felt he is so mature and deep thinker. I also figured out that he likes me. When it was nice as well as surprising for me. I mean, I knew that he likes me but I never took it seriously. I always thought that who will like a person like me. But I guess Tae actually have feelings for me. He closed his eyes and went to kiss me. I didn't mind. He is hot and I kinda like him too, so I let him kiss me. I also closed my eyes and ready for his kiss. But when I closed my my eyes, a person's face came in front of my eyes. It was blurry at first but after few seconds I could clearly see, who was it. It was non other than Jungkook. I opened my eyes immediately. I saw Tae in the same position but closer now. I felt weird. Why I saw Jungkook, when I was with Taehyung. I saw Tae, he was about to kiss me. I want to stop him but I thought I might hurt him. But fortunately my phone rang. Tae opened his eyes.