Chapter 33

Yeji and Chae were studying hard as they were very nervous. Jisoo was also with them. When Jimin and Yoongi came.

Jimin: whatchu dooin?~
Yeji: what does it look like? Studying of course.
Yoongi: oh really? I thought you were playing dead. (Sarcastically joked)
Yeji: yaa grandpa, I don't have a mood to rub on your face. (Annoyed)
Yoongi: I don't have mood too. And trust me you can't rub my face. You're to shy for that. (Smirked and winked)
Yeji: YOU-
Jisoo: yaa stop fighting. Yeji clam down, exam going to be start at 20 minutes. And Yoongi don't do that. She is already really stressed out because of the exam.
Yoongi: that's not my fault that she didn't study.
Yeji: looks who's talking. The one who study one day before exam? Yaa Min Yoongi I studied, you don't know anything.
Yoongi: so do you ~ (teasing)
Jimin: okay stop. I am going to cafeteria for some snacks. Do you guys want something?

Everyone shaken their head but Chae was quite.

Jimin: Chae what you want to eat?
Chae: no. I don't want everything.

Everyone was quite surprised. Chae loves foods. She would never say no to food.

Jisoo: why Chae? Are you feeling okay?
Chae: yeah unnie. I am just not hungry.
Jisoo: how can you not be? You didn't even have breakfast this morning.
Jimin: you didn't have breakfast?
Chae: it's nothing. I don't feel eating.
Jimin: why? Aren't you feeling well? Should we go to the doctor?
Chae: no. It's nothing at all. I am totally fine. It's just... I am gaining some weight. (Embarrassed)
Yeji: you're pregnant. It's normal to gain weight.
Chae: I know but I'm becoming fat.

Everyone were silent. They don't know what to say. Chae was a confident girl. But she does feel insecure sometimes.

Chae: some girls in the college were talking how I become chubby this days. And I also noticed that too. I look older than my age as well. I look ugly. I look- (couldn't finish)
Jimin: (stood up) yaa Park Chaeyoung stop saying this nonsense. Just some bimbos told you that you are chubby, doesn't make it true that you are not beautiful. You are the most beautiful woman I ever known. You are doing a big thing, growing a living thing inside of you. I bet they would able to think of doing that. They are cowards to do so. You are very brave. You are perfect. So stop saying that you are not. (Angrily yelled)

Chae was surprised that Jimin yelled at her. He never did that before. He always were sweet and gentle with her. He really cares about her a lot.

Jimin: now shut up and eat. I am bringing foods. Eat as much as you can. Don't starve. I won't listen to your bullshits, okay? (Scolded)

After saying that he left to bring some snacks for her. Yoongi, Yeji and Jisoo smiled.

Chae: did he just scold me?
Yeji: yes he did. For the very first time.
Chae: how dare he?
Jisoo: because he loves you a lot. People often scolded the person they love or care about.
Yoongi: so that means Yeji you love me?
Yeji: what?
Yoongi: you always scolded me because you love me? (Teased )
Yeji: yaa stop saying nonsense.
Yoongi: I thought you have a crush on me but damn girl you are that serious. (Teasing)
Yeji: I would die.
Yoongi: in my love? You don't have to.
Yeji: yaa you are weird. Don't come near me. (left)
Yoongi: yaa Yeji, I was joking come back~ yaa flat butt~~ (following her)