Chapter 35

One week later

Jungkook's POV:
It's been one week and Tae is still in the hospital. It was weird to me. Like his injuries were not that major. It was normal looking. But the doctor said he had some internal injury. As what we heard, not from the doctor but from Tae himself. I don't know why but I couldn't believe in his words. It wasn't adding up anywhere.

Maybe that's his plan to become close to Jennie. Make her feel guilty. Because Jennie went to hospital everyday to check on him. Because she feels guilty. She blame herself herself for hurting Tae and Lisa. Which I feel bad too. But I know what Tae's real intentions are. And I will never let him succeed.

Jungkook was sitting in the couch when he heard the door open. He looked at the door and Jennie came in. She saw him and smiled. So did Jungkook.

Jennie: babe what are you doing?
Jungkook: waiting for my beautiful girlfriend. Where have you been love?
Jennie: I went hospital to meet Tae. By the way, good news. Doctor said Tae will get discharge tomorrow.
Jungkook: thank goodness. (Sigh out)
Jennie: I know. Anyway I am going to get a shower. I'll be right back.

She kissed his cheeks and went for a shower.

She was taking a good shower when she felt someone back hugged her. She knew who was it.

Jennie: what are you doing?
Jungkook: saving water by showing together with my girl.
Jennie: really?
Jungkook: hmm. I miss you so much. (Kissed her neck)

She turned around and faced him. She put her arms around his neck.

Jennie: really? How much?
Jungkook: let me show you. How about that?

He picked her up and her legs around him. He pushed the to the wall and started do it. The shower became a hot shower session.
(Yes they did it. In the shower -author)

Tae's POV:
For few days I feel very happy. Jennie was coming to see me which means she cares about me. But there's something off too. It more feels like that she is doing this because of guilt or something. But maybe I am wrong. I mean she likes me right? that's the reason she cares about me. I have nothing to worry about.

But there's is something I am worried about. That's Lisa. As I searched more, I got more worried about her. I hope she is not hurting herself. She definitely needs help. Jennie might help her. She is her best friend. Should I tell Jennie? Or should not? I don't know what to do.

Other side

Jisoo was picking up some books from Library when someone popped up in front of her.

Jin: where are you now a days?

Jisoo was keeping her distance with Jin now. After she heard his and his girlfriend's conversation.

Jisoo: nothing. I am little busy this days. (Lie)
Jin: really? I think you're ignoring me.
Jisoo: I am ignoring you?
Jin: you tell me. (Fold arms)

Jisoo was nervous and looking here and there.

Jin: Jisoo is there something? Did I do something?
Jisoo: no Jin. It's nothing like that.
Jin: then what is it? Don't tell me it's nothing. Because I know there's something.