Chapter 23

Jungkook: I broke up with Lisa because....

He went close to Jennie. Jennie felt nervous. She felt weird sensation as she used to had when they were together. She knew that he had an affect on her. But that much, she didn't know.

Jungkook would see nervousness on her face clearly. He let out a bitter chuckle.

Jungkook: you know what.... Why should I tell you? You don't care about me, so why would I care to explain you? (Look into her eyes) Jennie if you want to know, you have to find it out by yourself. I am done with confusion game of yours. It's your time to end this game. (Serious)

He left her there dumbfounded. She knew what Jungkook wanted to imply but couldn't understand what.

YoonJi side

Yeji: Yoongi~ (called)
Yoongi: what is it, Flat butt?
Yeji: yaa stop calling me that. My butt is not even that flat. (Angrily)
Yoongi: yeah it's very flat.
Yeji: yoo- (stopped)

Yeji took out a sigh.

Yeji: I just want to say thank you.
Yoongi: thank you? For what?
Yeji: for showing me the real face of that cheater and comforting me.
Yoongi: it's nothing...
Yeji: but still thank you. (Smiled)

Yoongi got an idea to tease her.

Yoongi: why are you being sweet to me? Perhaps you fall in love with me? (Smirked)
Yeji: yaa~ I just being nice to you. And fall in love with you? In you dreams. (Folded arms)
Yoongi: all I'll dream about is now you baby. (Winked)
Yeji: are you seriously flirting with me?
Yoongi: if you want, I can do more. (Flirting tone)
Yeji: yaa stop! You are being creep now. I don't even like you in that way. So stop imaging things.
Yoongi: I know what I know.

Yoongi left with a smirk.

Yeji: did he just left after flirting with me? (Surprised)

Jennie's side

Jennie was in the library in her own thoughts. When she felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked at the person.

Jennie: unnie. What are you doing here?

It is Jisoo. She sat beside her.

Jisoo: I came here to study. Why are you here?
Jennie: same... (thickly smiled)
Jisoo: lie. You are lying. What actually happened Jen?

Jennie took out a sign as she knew she can't hide anything from her.

Jennie: Jungkook broke up with Lisa.
Jisoo: what really? (Surprised)
Jennie: hmmm... I went to talk to him but he makes me more confused.
Jisoo: what did he say?
Jennie: he said that he won't tell me but I have to find out the reason. He also said that I was confusing him, now it's my time to end all of this. I just don't understand. (Frustrated)
Jisoo: why don't you?

Jennie was confused. But Jisoo was understood everything.

Jisoo: why don't you understand Jen? Isn't it everything clear in front you?
Jennie: what are you saying?