Chapter 30

The previous day in Seoul

Tae's POV:
After sending text to Jennie, I was hoping she would reply me back. But she didn't. That actually little hurt me to be honest. But I have patience for her to love me back. I know she is hesitating to take step towards me because she likes someone else. And it is the guy who she was having a physical relationship with. Although she told me that she never felt for him and it was just a physical attraction. But I can tell she was lying. Because a girl like Jennie won't just have sex with someone because she was attracted by that person. She get close when she had a place for that person in her heart. Maybe she doesn't understand her feelings or doesn't want to understand.

Whatever it is I don't care. I didn't pressure on her either. I really don't care what she did in her past. Because I was never part of that. I only care about our present and our future in this relationship. That's why I am giving her all the time that she want or need. I only know that love her and I would never give up on her. It might take some time for her to love me but I am ready to wait.

I was in my own thoughts when I heard Yoongi hyung coming. He sat with and I hang out with him for a while. I came to know that Jennie is not coming tomorrow because of the prize giving process. I was upset. I can't see her tomorrow. I really really miss her alot. After some time later Yoongi hyung left because Yeji called him. He didn't waste anytime and left. That was something new. I mean Yoongi hyung never did anything like this for a girl. Are they a thing? Who knows. Anyway, after he left I decided to went to shopping mall to buy some gifts for my girlfriend. After all I am a good boyfriend. So as I decided, I went to the shopping mall.

He went to the shop and started seeing things there. He was confused. He didn't know what to buy.

Shop lady: may I help you with anything gentleman? (Smiled)
Tae: hello, actually I am looking for something special.
Shop lady: sure sir. May I ask who is it for?
Tae: my girlfriend. (Shyly)
Shop lady: okay. Does she like makeup?
Tae: actually she is not a makeup type of person.
Shop lady: then I will suggest you to check on the gifts section of ours. You might find something for sure.
Tae: thank you for help.
Shop lady: my pressure sir. (Bow)

Listening to the lady's advice, he went to the gift section. There he found someone familiar.

Tae: Lisa??
Lisa: Tae??
Tae: hey, hi. How are you doing?
Lisa: great, you?
Tae: great as well. What are you doing here?
Lisa: actually I am here to buy something for Chae. She is pregnant and I want to give her something, you know a gift.
Tae: oh great. I am here to buy something for Jennie.
Lisa: that's really sweet. She is coming back tomorrow, right?
Tae: actually no. Yoongi hyung told me that prize process need one more day. So they are not coming back tomorrow.
Lisa: oh I thought I would meet them. I really miss them.
Tae: me too. (After a second) I have an idea.
Lisa: what?
Tae: how about we visit Busan and surprise them?
Lisa: that an amazing idea.
Tae: I know right. Let's buy something and tomorrow morning, we'll leave for Busan.
Lisa: okay. I am ready.

They brought gifts for both Jennie and Jungkook. As they decided, they went to Busan in the morning. As they reached there the receptionist informed them that Jennie and Jungkook weren't there. They went out. They decided to explore the city and came back.

Tae and Lisa kinda enjoyed each other's company. Tae was a polite person and Lisa was sweet. They both are very good listener as well as have very similarities. Which made them enjoy their time together. After hanging out for a while they went back to the hotel to surprise their love ones. But little did they know that they were going have a surprise.