Chapter 11

Jennie's POV:
I agreed to move in with Tae. First I was unsure but I needed to move on. Yeji wasn't wrong. I should have gave a chance to Tae because he deserved it. And seeing Lisa and Jungkook all the time was little difficult from me, I didn't know why. I told Yeji about it and she was happy with my decision. I also told Jisoo unnie about it, she was not happy with it at first but when I told her what Tae told me, she agreed. Tae told Jimin about it and basically everyone from his group might know. But I wasn't sure if Jungkook knew about it. Chae also knew it, except Lisa. I mean, it's only been one day. And she was with Jungkook all the time so I barely got talk to her.

I was kinda happy. Tae was a nice company and I always forgot all my worries when I am with him. So it would be easy for me to forget Jungkook, as I was thought.

Tae already done everything. He asked me if I have preferences for house but I was okay with anything which made me went far away from Lisa and Jungkook.

I went to the canteen with Yeji and found Tae, Chae and Jimin there already. I was relieved that Jungkook wasn't there because he might already know that me and Tae were moving in or maybe not. I sat on the table and was eating my food when I heard a loud voice though mic. It was Jungkook. And he purposed to Lisa. It made my heart ached. Why did that hurt me that much? Why?

Yoongi and Hoseok came and sat on the table of Jennie. Yoongi sat beside Yeji and Hoseok sat beside Jimin.

Hobi: what's happening?
Tae: Jungguk just purposed Lisa. (Smiled)
Yoongi: really? (Surprised)

When Jungkook purposed to Lisa, she smiled wide and without any second thought she said yes.

He hugged her with a smirk and then kissed her on the lips. Lisa didn't mind and kissed him back.

Chae: aww~ they look so cute together~
Jimin: they are. I can't believe Jungkook actually committed to a relationship.
Hobi: yeah~ it's true. Jungkook is not that type of a guy. But I am happy for him. (Smiled)

Tae smiled and nodded. Yeji looked at Jennie and felt bad for her and angry at Jungkook.

Yeji: that asshole! (Whispered in anger)

Yeji was about to get up to beat Jungkook's ass up but Yoongi holded her hand to stop her and sighed her not to.

Yeji listen to him and calmed herself down. Jennie stood up. Everyone at the table looked at her.

Tae: what happen?
Jennie: I am not feeling well. So I'm going out to get some fresh air.
Tae: fine. I am coming with you.

Jennie nodded. Everyone said bye to them then Tae and she left.

Yoongi: come with me. (Whispered to Yeji's ear)

Yoongi left and Yeji followed him.

YooJi side:

(I made up this name. I am lazy to write two names with "and"... Yeah I am hella lazy writer but I am a perfectionist 🧐... Lol -author)

They went in a corridor and Yoongi serious asked,

Yoongi: what were you thinking, you were going to do there? (Serious)
Yeji: I just wanted to beat up that brat's ass. (Angrily)
Yoongi: but it won't be good for Jennie.
Yeji: why Jennie is included?
Yoongi: Do you want everyone to know about Jungkook and Jennie's secret? (Folded his arms)