Chapter 12

Lisa's POV:
Jungkook is a nice boyfriend. After we started dating, he showed me how much he liked me. He always showed little little affection towards me. I might say I am so lucky to have him. By little a little, I think I fell in love with him. He is the right guy for me. He loves me more than anything. He also cares for me. I am so much happy to be with him.

Tae's POV:
Finally me and Jennie moved in together. It's being three days. We are getting along. Well, my move in idea wasn't bad at all. By this I could show Jennie how much I like her. To be honest living with her was the best decision of my life. I learned a lots of new things about her. She was not that cold that she shows. She is kind and caring person. Just doesn't like to show it off. To be honest, for this reason I'm falling in love with her again and again.

~In the college~

It was project day. Everyone was ready to present their project. There was cold war between Jin and Joonsope (Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok).

They were disappointed at him. But Jin didn't care as long as his love Dahyun was happy. But he was also feeling bad and guilty for Jisoo. In a way he was betraying her.

Jin was sitting on his bench and waiting for Jisoo. She came few minutes later and gave Jin a bright smile. She went and sat next to him.

Jisoo: Hey~
Jin: hi, you okay?
Jisoo: yeah just little bit nervous.
Jin: (holder her hand) you will do great.

Jisoo smiled and nodded. Jin thickly smiled and looked at Dahyun. She gave him a flying kissed and Jin smiled at her and mouthed "I love you".

Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon saw that.

Yoongi: what a creep... (Disgusted)
Hobi: I can't trust him anymore.
Yoongi: he is not worth of anyone's trust. (Angrily)
Namjoon: guys relax. He will soon understand what he did and regret  about it.

Yoongi and Hobi just sighed and looked at the door. Namjoon looked at the door and frozed there.

Yoongi looked at Namjoon and smirked at his reaction

Yoongi: Namjoon stop staring, she might get melt. (Teased)

Namjoon back to his sence. Irene smiled and waved at him. He waved back. She first met Jisoo then went to her sit.