Chapter 5

Ashtons POV

"Ash? Where is Harry?" My mum asked.

"He's in the bathroom.. I think" I shrugged, she nodded and left my bedroom.

I sighed and continued to stare out of my bedroom window straight into Ariana's room, I've been waiting all day to speak to her.

I saw her bedroom door open and I gasped, I had a wide smile on my face and then I saw her dad approaching the window.

I gulped and scratched the back of my neck.

"Hello Ashton" he greeted.

"Hello, Mr Caldwell" I scratched the back of my neck again.

"I wanted to let you know that Ariana is grounded so she can't reply to your texts or speak to you!" He raised his voice slightly.

"Oh.. Okay" I mumbled, he waved and closed her window followed by her curtains. I was almost certain that she would appear in the window at some point today.

*

I was right, 2 hours later she had finally appeared in her bedroom window.

"A-ash?" She spoke quietly.

I moved closer to the window and I smiled at her, she looked a little bit upset.

"Ari? What's wrong?" I asked

"I've basically been a slave all day" she mumbled.

"Your dad said you couldn't speak to me" I replied awkwardly

"When have I ever listened to him in that sort of situation?" She giggled.

"Exactly! I knew you would speak to me at some point" I laughed.

"Ariana!" She panicked and closed her curtains, I quickly moved from my window but I could still hear what was happening.

"I thought I told you that your not allowed to speak to your boyfriend!" I blushed and smiled to myself.

He thinks I'm her boyfriend?.

"Ashton isn't my boyfriend!" She shouted.

"Whatever! Your grounded now go to sleep!" He shouted, a large slam echoed and she appeared back in her window.

I smirked at her and she giggled and blushed.

"Why does he think I'm your boyfriend?" I asked

"Because we always talk and I have no other friends" she shrugged and played with her hands.