Chapter 20 *finale*

Ariana's POV
A week later

From:Lukey
I need to talk to you.

To:Lukey
Go ahead.

From:Lukey
Well, we were at that party last night and Ash was drunk, I think he likes Natalie..

To:Lukey
WHAT?!

From:Lukey
This plan isn't working.

To:Lukey
I'm going out with Natalie today so you and Ash come with us and we will have to pretend that were together again..

From:Lukey
I'm fine with that ;)

I blushed at my phone and chucked it onto the bed, I rushed to the bathroom and quickly showered.

*

The doorbell rang and I ran as quickly as my black heels could take me, I looked over my reflection once more before opening the door.

A black crop top with denim high waisted shorts and black tights.

"Hey guys" I greeted and let all 3 of them inside.

"Will you ask Cal and Michael to come over?" I asked Ashton who nodded quickly and began typing on his phone almost instantly.

Kaitlin walked downstairs in some fluffy purple pyjamas and her hair was an untamed brown mess.

She shrieked and darted upstairs once she saw Ashton and Luke.

"Why is she still here?" Luke chuckled.

"I don't know, her boyfriend isn't here yet" I shrugged.

Natalie was sitting on the couch with her head resting on Ashton's shoulder, I couldn't help but feel slightly jealous.

I just want to be with Ashton but she's in the way..

Luke dragged Natalie with him and they left me and Ashton alone together as Cal and Mikey weren't here yet.

I smiled at him which he returned sweetly and it made my heart do a flip, he's so adorable.

Seconds later I hadn't realised his face was becoming closer to mine, his lips touched mine and they were softer than I expected. I kissed him back and ran my fingers through his soft curls.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. Luke's going to kill me"

"Why would he kill you?" I laughed.

"Your his girlfriend" I shook my head and laughed again.

"If he was my boyfriend I would be upset that he's left with Natalie" he nodded in agreement and then he kissed my lips again.

"I really do like you, will you be my girlfriend?" I nodded and smashed my lips onto his again.

"I'm so glad!" I smiled against his lips and then molded them with his.

****

That's it! The book is over! Thanks so much for reading, I lost all of my inspiration for this book sorry!