Stressed Out

You and Helena spent a few hours out, shopping and just spending time together. Since you had your callback the next day and you were physically and emotionally exhausted, you went back to the hotel pretty early.

"I'm still just so embarrassed about earlier. She should have never treated you like that, and I didn't even do much to stop her," you said, curled up on Helena. You were laying down on her lap, and her hand was gently brushing your hair.

"Please stop beating yourself up over this, love. You can't control what others do. Besides, you did defend me. Not only that, but you looked pretty damn good while doing it," she added, whispering the last part in your ear. You couldn't help but laugh at that.

"She's a total bitch. But," you said sadly, "she did say something that for me thinking".
"What is it?" she asked gently, moving her hand to stroke your cheek.
"She asked why you picked me. And I mean, I can't even answer that. I'm unemployed, I kinda suck as a human, and I just feel like I don't offer anything. I love you so much, and I shouldn't hold you back," you exclaimed, suddenly feeling tears in your eyes.

With a surprising force, she moved your head so that you were facing her. She cupped your face so that you had no choice but to look her in the eyes.
"You can't do this to yourself okay? You're talented, you're beautiful, you're kind, you're badass, and you're the best partner I ever had," she says, and you can see her emotion in her eyes.

"I'm better than Tim?" you ask hopefully.
"Much better," she tells you with a laugh, "none of that other stuff matters. You give me love, and that's what's important, okay?"
"Okay," you agree, leaning up to kiss her.

"Now, you need to relax because you have an audition tomorrow and you can't be tense," she said seriously.
"I believe you promised me a back rub," you reminded her, your voice cheeky.
"Did I?" she joked, "I also promised you more than that".
"You did," you agreed, your smile growing wider.

"Lay on your stomach," she told you, and you flipped around to do just that. She gently moved your head so you were laying down on the bed and not her lap. She moved herself so she was sitting on top of you, straddling the backs of your legs.

"This okay?" she asked, brushing your hair back.
"Perfect," you told her. She played with the hem of your shirt, then moved her hands underneath it to rub your back. She slid your shirt off, letting it fall off the bed.

Her hands rubbed you harder, then moved in on one spot with a lot of tension. You let out a throaty moan, and she focused on that area until all your tension was gone. She moved her hands to the sides of your bra.

"You won't be needing this," she said, unhooking it and tossing it aside. She teased the sides of your breasts, only for a moment before moving on to more of your back.
"We'll get there later, I promise," she tells you in response to your groan when she moved her hands away.

She went down to your lower back, then pushed down your leggings, leaving you naked except for your panties. You felt her weight shift above you, and she moved herself lower on your legs. She began to massage the upper part of the back of your legs, a place you didn't even realize was tense.

"You're good at this," you told her.
"I'm just glad to help, dear," she said, leaning down to kiss the back of your neck. You smiled, and reached out to touch her arm.

"Okay, now I want you to turn around," she told you, getting off so you could do that. Once you were facing her, she sat on your legs again. Before you could say anything, she kissed you deeply and passionately. She swiped her tongue across your lips, and you were happy to grant it entrance. It explored your mouth, and your hands wildly moved across her back. She only stopped once you were breathless.

"I love you," you said, looking into her deep brown eyes.
She blushed, smiling. "I love you too". She kissed your neck, finding your sweet spot immediately. She focused on that area, starting with soft kissing and working up to light bites.
"God, Hellie, that feels so good," you moaned.
"You missed that, didn't you?" she asked, smirking.

She planted more kisses along your whole body. Her lips were soft and featherlight. Then, she sat back up to keep massaging you. She rubbed your shoulders, but not long before she moved down to your breasts. She rubbed them softly, carefully avoiding your nipples.

"Please, touch me more," you begged.
"Be patient, love," she told you. She kissed you again, more softly this time. Without warning you, she moved her head down to then kiss your nipples, gently biting them one at a time.
"Oh fuck," you moaned, throwing your head back in pleasure.

She kissed you down the rest of your body, very careful to not go close to your clit. She was already making you wet, and you could feel yourself throbbing. She massaged the front of your legs, careful to get every area.

Her hands moved closer and closer up your thighs and to your clit.
"You have to beg," she said lazily, grazing one finger lightly across the top of your heat. Just that small motion was making you more aroused by the second.

"But I've been waiting for days," you complained.
"Do what I say or you won't get what you want," she said firmly, taking her finger away from your clit.
"Fuck, Hellie, please fuck me. I've missed this so much. You're the only one who can make me feel this good. Please fuck me with your fingers," you begged, and she gave you a satisfied smirk.

"That's my good girl," she praised. She put two fingers inside of you, making you gasp. She let her other hand roam your body. Her movements got quicker, pumping her fingers in and out with more force. You got louder, and she kissed you to stifle your moans.

You were getting close, and once the kiss broke, she added a third finger. She used her other hand to rub your inner thighs, making you cum.
"That's it, so good for me," she praised again. She let you finish, fingering you gently through your orgasm.

She laid down next to you, brushing your hair out of your face.
"I missed that," she told you, curling up into your chest.
"So did I," you said. You kissed her forehead.
"Are you feeling a little better?" she asked, her brow wrinkling in concern.
You laughed. "Much better, yes".

Authors note: sorry I update so slow. I hope you like this but I feel like my stories are going downhill lol