"Oh Merlin..."

"Oh Merlin.." Arthur laughed to himself as he saw Merlin trip over his own feet from across the armoury.

"Oh Merlin!" Arthur shouted, grabbing a letter he was meant to give to Merlin. He sprinted down the hall and handed it to him with a smile. "Here.. read this" he said.

"Thank you Arthur" Merlin replied, smiling back. He span around and bumped into one of the maids. He apologised and walked away embarrassed.

"Oh Merlin.." Arthur said, a love struck look on his face as he watched his manservant run off.

"Arthur..I need you to do something for me.. I have something you must look into" Uther said to him.

"Oh Merlin..." Arthur said under his breath. He knew Merlins secret now. He had no choice.

"-And so you see I had to do it because it's my destiny to keep you safe and I-

" "Oh Merlin.." Arthur whispered, pulling the ebony haired boy into a hug.

"You're not mad..?" Merlin said with tears in his eyes.

"No...no I could never be mad at you.." Arthur said, carefully removing a silver object from his sleeve.

"Merlin.." he sighed turning the object around in his hand, pulling Merlin closer.

"I love you.." he whispered, tears filling his eyes.

"And I'm sorry.." The shiny object in his hand became apparent. It was a dagger. Arthur brought the blade to Merlins back it almost touching his pale skin.

With that Arthur squeezed Merlin as he stabbed him in the back. Arthur heard Merlin gasp and felt him grab the back of his head.

"I love you too.." Merlin murmured as he went limp in the blondes arms.

Arthur sank to the floor, the dead warlock in his arms. He sobbed.

"Oh Merlin..." he said as he drew the dagger from Merlins back and moved it towards his own chest.

"We'll be together soon.."

Word count 322
Vznsbzjwbshsjwbsb I'm dead- so this killed me :)