12. Sorry about the Ghost

Midoriya's POV

Dreams were a strange thing. Some are happy, others sad, sometimes we see our innermost desires. Then there were always the nightmares, and of course, the dreams that you couldn't quite explain because they were way too out there and you didn't even know what was happening.

It had been a while since I've had a dream that wasn't my memory of Yumma. Most dreams I've had lately were of that time Yumma broke into my room during my heat, or some of the times he would hit me or yell at me. I had almost forgotten what it was like to have a normal dream.

I was sitting in a living room, not the one in my house though, I didn't know where it was. I had a book open in my lap as I curled into the corner of the couch, a blanket keeping me warm.

The living room had a coffee table and another couch. There were a fireplace and photos up on the wall. There were plenty of neatly folded blankets laying across both the couches.

I heard a door open and looked to see Todoroki coming through the front entrance with a few bags in his hand along with a briefcase, presumably from work. The first thing I noticed was that he was a few years older. Probably early 20's.

"I'm home," he said closing the door and kicking off his shoes, putting his stuff down on a bench that was near the front door. My dream was in complete control as I got off the couch going to greet him, his arms wrapping around my waist loosely as I let mine hang around his neck. "How's my little omega doing?" He asked, leaning down and pressing his nose into my neck and giving it a small kiss.

Chuckling, I smiled at Todoroki, "I'm very good, alpha. How was work?"

He hummed into my shoulder, his arms tightening ever so slightly. "Not bad, just tiring. You know my company needed to partner up with Tenya's, he can really crack a whip."

"So I've heard."

He spun me around so my back was against his chest, his large hands caressing my stomach. It was a little larger than usual. I giggled softly at the action as I felt his lips kiss against my marked scent gland. "And what about chibi? Giving you any trouble?" He asked with a smile in his voice.

I looked up at him again and smiled, kissing him lightly on the lips. "Chibi's perfect as always, Sho."

Sho... my mind lingered on the nickname. Sho... was that supposed to be short for Shoto?

I was pulled back into the dream when I heard small feet padding along the floor. "Papa, dada, come look, come look." A little kid, about 3 or 4 came running up to us. She had my green hair, with frosted tips, and one bright blue eye, accompanied by a stormy grey eye.

A name filled my head and I felt it fall over my tongue as I spoke. "What is it Chiharu?" I asked picking her up and sitting her on my hip.

She pointed towards the kitchen. "Chizu and I made something! Eiko and auntie Ochako showed us!"

I walked into the kitchen to see another little kid sitting on the ground with a bunch of pots and pans scattered in front of him. He had the same eyes as Chiharu but his hair had red tips instead of white.

"What did you two do with all the dishes?" Todoroki asked, shaking his head at the kids as Chiharu jumped off my hip and went over to her brother.

She smiled up at us. "We made drums! And Eiko helped us write a song!"

I smiled fondly at the two as Chiharu grabbed one of the stir sticks to use as a microphone and told Chizu to play the 'drums.' Chizu started hitting the pots and pans while Chiharu sang slightly off-key.

I laughs softly and looked up at Todoroki, seeing him smiling slightly at our kids. I leaned into his side as Todoroki's arm found its way around my waist and over my stomach again. We watched the performance, nothing but love and the song the two kids had made filling the room.