Stay with me ||Kureto Hiragi||

Warm light rays spilled across the once dim city. The sun glowed majestically as its warm hues spread across the sky. The entire sky and world was enlightened with the warm colours of the sunrise. Even with the curtains closed shut, the rays of the sunshine still managed to peek through the once dim room.

It was almost unbearable, at such an early time. However, for some it was just part of their normal routine.

The (h/c) haired girl stirred in bed as she started to uncover herself from the bedsheets. As she did so, arms and limbs prevented her from her from going any further. The male sleeping beside her made no effort as he remained half asleep.

A sigh escaped her lips as she smiled discreetly.

"Kureto, please let me go,"

The male did not budge so once more she made an attempt to detangle herself.

No such luck, unfortunately. Kureto held a tight grasp and planned to never let go.

These small occasions were rare, though it was happening much more often. Work mattered to Kureto and at times his comrades were mere servants, easily replaced. But things were changing. People who he cared for suddenly became important and they weren't replaceable. No, not ever. His lovely (y/n) was far from replaceable.

The moments with his beloved could not be discarded as easily. Therefore, he cherished it even if it prevented (y/n) from getting up from the bed.

It wasn't a problem for the young woman, though at times it disrupted her routine.

"Kureto... I have things to do..." she whined softly.

She turned to face her partner in the eye not surprised to see him still sound asleep. Kureto, like any other man, was stubborn and expecting to get up was almost impossible. So (y/n) was about to accept this fate when Kureto finally spoke up.

"Stay with me," he whispered, his voice a bit husky.

(y/n)'s lips could not help but to twitch into a small smile.

Despite this behavior, it was adorable and it showed that he cared.

She crawled back into his arms and snuggled closer to him.

It was days like these that made the couple to fall for each other even more.