~Perfectly Perverted Pickup-lines~

Yuichiro Hyakuya

You sighed for the millionth time that day. The homework the teachers assigned your class was nearly impossible. 

It asked questions that the teacher hasn't taught yet meaning you had to look it up in big, worn books.

It took you a while but you eventually found most of the answers and even guessed on some.

You closed your textbook and looked out the window. The sun was already setting casting its warm hues across the sky.

As you looked out, you pondered about life thinking about all the good and bad things in life. 

Then, a knock interrupted your pensive nature.

You figured it was Yuu, so you yelled a come in.

He entered your room and sat next to you. He grinned sheepishly resting his arm on your shoulder.

"Did you do the homework Yuu?" you asked.

The grin on Yuu's face faded as he turned a shade lighter.

"Uhhhh..... there was homework...?"

You facepalmed. You knew it was going to happen.

The grin then returned to Yuu as he leaned closer to you.

"Y-Yuu?" 

"Is your name homework cause I should be doing you but I don't." Yuu smirked.

Your face flushed. 

Without saying anything you stood up walking towards the door.

"Wait, where are you going?" Yuu demanded.

"To Shinoa's" you stated flatly.

"Wait w-why?"

Yuu was left confused as you departed your apartment.

Mikaela Hyakuya

You and Mika were cuddling on the bed watching a cheesy vampire movie (Twilight?) that made you cringe like crazy. But for some reason you continued to watch it since there was nothing to do.

While you were intently watching the movie you felt Mika staring at you. It wasn't much of a bother until 20 minutes passed and his glare made you uncomfortable.

"Mika, you okay?" you softly murmured.

"You're like a drug, I can never have enough of you and I need more," Mika commented.

You nearly choked at Mika's statement.

"Mika you dirty little man," you scowled. (Anyone get this reference? No one? Okay.... *sulks in corner*)

Mika smiled a bit.

"Ferid taught me that pickup line," Mika explained.

"FERID WHAT?" you roared.

*Ferid in distance*

"Mika you traitor!!!"

Guren Ichinose

It was another Monday morning, another week to start. Which means, you and Guren had to clean his office yet again.

"Guren, I don't understand how your desk gets messy in less than one day!" you complained.

Guren shrugged. "I don't know. Ask Kureto, he's the one who's bossing me around."

You groaned. "Then slap him or something. I'm sick of doing this every week!"