~Getting a pet + Ferid~

Yuichiro Hyakuya

There weren't many pet stores around due to the lack of animals. Even if there was one it would be overpriced and in horrible condition. You wanted with all of your heart to save at least one.
Someone must have heard your pleads as your bestest friend adopted both a male and female dog. You were hopeful that they would have itsy bitsy puppies together. Your friend promised that if they did, they would gift you one.

Sure enough, a month has passed by since then. The puppies were already weened and ready to explore the world.

You scrambled inside the room where the litter was. The mother dog hurried towards you as you lay on the floor.
The puppies followed and smothered you in kisses.

"Aaaah! Cuteness overload!"  you happily squealed.

Your friend chuckled as they joined you on the floor.

"So have you decided yet?" (f/n) asks stroking a puppy.

You ponder for a moment and gazed at the 5 beagle puppies.

They were all adorable and it was impossible to decide.

Then, the smallest of the bunch wiggled into your lap whimpering.

Your heart melted instantly and at that moment you knew it was the one.

"I'll take this adorbs beans," you told your friend,  scooping up the fragile puppy.

It barked excitedly and wagged it's tail in glee.

The tail hadn't stopped wagging since you've brought it home.

As you set it down on the ground it ran circles in it's new environment. It began to sniff everything and it's clumsy efforts.caused it to crash into furniture.
However, it kept on dashing around.

You chased it around and played with it for an hour when Yuichiro came to visit.

His jaw dropped when he saw the beagle.

"Is that...?" he began before he cut himself off.

He scooped up the beagle and started to boop it with his nose. The puppy instead licked his nose as Yuu laughed.

"Have you named it (y/n)?" he asked.

"Nope, not yet," you replied.

You never thought of a name before and the mention of it made you feel sheepish.

"How does Tootles sound?" Yuu beamed.

The beagle, now named Tootles howled happily.

"It's perfect!" you exclaimed.

Mikaela Hyakuya

It was a stormy and brutal night. The air tossed you around brusquely. You made it out all right but that wasn't what concerned you,  however.

It was the cage you were carrying. The cover remain intact, surprisingly. You continued to trudge with your dripping wet coat over your head.

The door swung in front of you as you were suddenly pulled in.

You set the cage down and hung your soaked coat.

Mika frowned at your current state. Wait, why had you gone outside into the night like this?

Then his attention shifted to the covered animal cage.

His curiosity got the best of him as he walked cautiously towards it.

"What is this?" he whispered.

You grinned sheepishly as you finished drying your hair.

The cover flew off as you pulled it.