~The time of month~

Yuichiro Hyakuya

You moaned in pain as you curled up in a ball. You were on your period, a painful one at that. The cramps you were receiving prevented you from going to work altogether. Fortunately for you, Yuu returned earlier than usual.

As soon as he set foot in your apartment, you screamed out his name.

"YUU!!!"

"What is it?" he frantically yelled back as he dashed into your room.

"I'M DYINGGGG GO GET ME SOME PAINKILLERS!!!!!!"

Yuu cocked his head in confusion, unsure whether you were joking or not.

"I SAID GO GET ME SOME PAINKILLERS!!!!! NOWWWW!!!" you bellowed.

"Yep! On my way!" he squeaked. He was in terror and he nearly slipped as he ran into the kitchen.

A racket could be heard from the kitchen and you could already imagine all the cabinet doors open, but at this moment you didn't care.

You groaned some more as a wave of pain rippled through your stomach.

A moment later Yuu popped back into your room empty handed.

"Uh bad news... There's no painkillers." he chuckled nervously.

You shot him a demonizing glare that caused Yuu to shrink in fear.

"Then go get me some, peasant," you ordered, throwing the pillow beside you at him.

Yuu quickly dodged it and ran out the door.

(5 minutes later...)

"Babe I'm back!" Yuu panted as he crashed into your room.

He threw the bottle towards you as you caught it.

You popped them in without water and felt the pain soon vanish away.

"Mmmm."

You blissfully closed your eyes and eased yourself into the couch.

Yuu  did not dare to speak, in fear of feeling your wrath. He cautiously opened his mouth and softly spoke.

"A-are you okay now?"

You lightly nodded. "Well physically yes. Mood wise, probably not," you answered back.

Suddenly you became drowsy and tired from the medication. You yawned and rested your head against a pillow.

It wasn't long until youknocked out and started to peacefully doze off.

Yuu smiled as he joined you.

"Sleep well," he whispered softly.

Mikaela Hyakuya

Your stomach gurgled at the sight of the bloody mess you made. There were blood stained sheets, clothes, and even the floor.

Thankfully Mika went on a mission that morning or else things would have gone much worse.

All morning you spent scrubbing the sheets and floor. It nearly drained your energy by the time you finished.

You groaned as you eased yourself in a chair. You closed your eyes and relaxed until the door flew open. You jolted upwards feeling a waterfall of blood spurt out.

"BLOODY HELL!" you screamed.

"(y/n) are you bleeding?" Mika frantically asked.

"Well no crud Mika! Don't you see the pool of blood I'm in?" you harshly said.