~They're Sick~

Yuichiro Hyakuya

A sickly cough that resembled one of a dog's echoed in the empty room Yuu was in. His throat was drier than the Saharan desert. Well that's how it felt like for him.

Word has gotten to you that Yuu was sick so you paid him a visit. 

As soon as you opened the door an old man's cough could be heard.  Wow, was it that bad?

Yuu was still coughing when you went into his room. He looked dead inside and he hardly had any strength in him. Usually, he would greet you with a tackle or kiss on both cheeks but obviously he was sick. 

You immediately grew worried and squatted by his side.

His eyes were half-lidded and he smiled weakly at the sight of you.

"Hey," he sputtered out before coughing loudly.

You sighed sadly and got up to get medicine. It was expired so you were forced to go to the store. But then an idea came to mind.

You texted Shinoa pleading to her to get cough medicine.
She replied back with,  'With what money? Hmmm?'

You were exasperated so you quickly texted back, 'Just go I'll give you 100'

It was something you'll regret later but Yuichiro was awfully sick. And you were awfully worried.

Moments later, Shinoa arrived and as promised, brought you the cough medicine. You briefly exchanged her the money as she silently left.

You brought the medicine over and coaxed Yuu back to his normal state.

And just like that Yuu became all better.

Mikaela Hyakuya

It's been days since Mika has made any contact with you. Ever since that mission where Mika got badly hurt he's been acting weird.
You started to notice that he avoided you like the plague.

It worried you and caused you to think you did something wrong. Mika never acted like this before.

You walked solemnly around the vampire city. It was difficult to see but you heard the cheerful cries of children. They were scattered everywhere doing as they pleased.

You approached one of them and knelt.

"Have you seen a blond vampire walking by? He wears a white cape and has blue eyes," you told one of them.

The kid nodded and pointed, "He went that way."

You nodded and flashed a warming smile before running off.

-

The chase was getting more difficult as time ticked by. You nearly gave up until you realized something. The only place you hadn't checked was his room which should have been the first place you should have checked.

You got up from the ground and headed off to Mika's room. There was more walking to do.

(More timeskip)

You crept into Mika's room careful not to bother him. The room was completely dark with no hint of light. You turned a lamp on and guided your way to the bathroom where some light was.

You softly knocked and waited for a reply. None.

You knocked again, this time harder.

Muffled noises could be heard and an angry response.

"Go away!"

His voice sounded strained, he was most likely in major pain.

He needs blood. Now.