~A romantic setting~

●🟢●🟢●🟢●🟢●🟢●🟢●🟢●🟢●

~𝐘𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐇𝐲𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐲𝐚~

Type of date: Exploring/ Outdoorsy date

What you do: The two of you would go on a stroll outside (but you wouldn't get lost) and explore places that only the two of you would know. After that you and Yuichiro would watch the sunset and enjoy each others company. ❤

💠◇💠◇💠◇💠◇💠◇💠◇💠◇

~𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐚 𝐇𝐲𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐲𝐚~

Type of date: Very romantic

What you do: The ideal time for this date would obviously be at sunset or at night. Mika would put effort into everything and make sure everything is perfect. He would set up a table in a balcony that overlooks the city. There would be roses scattered neatly and candles that lead the way. The food he would make would be (fav/food) neatly presented.

○❌️○❌️○❌️○❌️○❌️○❌️○❌️○❌️○

~𝐆𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐈𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐞~

Type of date: Netflix and Chill

What you do: Being the lazy rat he is, Flix and chill would be ideal for the both of you. Guren would buy the snacks beforehand and he allowed you to choose what show to watch. It slightly did annoy him how you would take so long to choose a show so instead he would snatch the control out of your hands. You would pout and ignore him until he would roll his eyes and let you pick. At the end of the night both of you would already be knocked out on the couch. 

×💎×💎×💎×💎×💎×💎×💎×💎×

~𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐇𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐢~

Type of date: Let's do something crazy!

What you do: I feel like Shinya would be the type to randomly say, "Hey, let's go skydiving!" or "Let's go to a rodeo!". This bread boi loves to try things that only the daredevils would think of. But if you don't like that kind of stuff, there is always some time for some cuddles in bed.

Ha ha. Just kidding.

♡🍪♡🍪♡🍪♡🍪♡🍪♡🍪♡🍪♡🍪♡

~𝐘𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐞~

Type of date: Nice indoorsy tea session

What you do: The date would take place at your dorm since Yoichi shared a room and you didn't. Since there was nothing much to do outside and being the introverts you were, being indoors was your safe haven. No one could bother or tease you (unless Shinoa was secretly spying). Plus, Yoichi wasn't as embarrassed. Inside, one of you would prepare tea/coffee/hot cocoa and play a game or simply cuddle with each other.