~You make them blush~

Yuichiro Hyakuya

You smiled as you poked your boyfriend's cheek numerous times. He simply pouted and crossed his arms facing the other way. 

"Come on Yuu. You know your like him like that," you giggled.

"I do not!" Yuu shouted hiding his face.

You hovered behind him and whispered in his ears.

"You know I'm fine with you running away with Mika since I ship it,"

Yuu got up and screeched at the top of his lungs.

"I told you I'm not gay for Mika!!"

You simply giggled once more and pressed your lips against Yuu's. The kiss was heated which led Yuu to be a blushing tomato.

"I know you love me idiot," you muttered.

Mikaela Hyakuya

"Mika how do I look?" you asked, twirling around in your brand new dress.

It was a Victorian style dress that Krul allowed you to have. It fit you perfectly and in Mika's eyes you were a goddess. It rook him a few minutes just to think. It left him speechless with a dust of pink on his cheeks.

You only smiled more and shook your head. 

"Oh Mika, you cinnamon roll," 

Mika only blushed more until he hid his face.

Guren Ichinose

Making Guren blush was going to be a big challenge but you've accepted it. It may seem like a useless achievement but to you it would be a memorable accomplishment.

For several days you studied everything Guren did and even took notes. Maybe from little things he did might be a clue to how to make him blush. Luckily Guren shrugged off your odd behavior and just let you be. 

After a week of your examinations, you finally had your light bulb moment and finally came up with a plan. You smirked to yourself and finally got ready to go to bed.

You slept happily and unlike usual, you woke up content to start the day, You made sure everything was fine and you made your way to Guren's office. To your surprise, he was already awake. It slightly made you frown but you still made your way over to the lazy male.

"Oh Guuuuuureeeeen,"   you called as you skipped towards him. 

You held something behind you which made Guren raise his brow.

"Guess what I found!"

Guren sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Look (y/n), I don't have time for your games right now. I'm busy," he simply said running a hand through his hair.

You only scoffed but continued, still determined to accomplish your goal.

"Fine. No kisses or cuddles today," you said in a serious tone.

Guren only stared back at you and finally responded.

"Fine tell me your thing,"

Excitement flashed across your face as you tried to remain calm. 

"You have to guess what I found first,"

Guren sighed only dramatically as he thought. Meanwhile, you stood there waiting patiently.

"You found my secret diary," he stated flatly as he stared deep into your soul.

"Wait you have a secret diary!" you beamed.

Guren only kept an awkward face as he spun around in his swivel chair.

"Nope that's not it!"

"Then what is it?" Guren groaned, already tired of your childish games.

"Something that's even better!" you smirked evilly. Before Guren could respond, you shoved the thing you had hiding behind you right up in his face. 

It had an immediate effect on him as you predicted. Guren's nose spurt out blood causing him to fall off his chair. 

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!!?!" he roared rubbing his nose.

You only giggled. "You mean this?"

Once again you showed the cover of the book to him and more blood ran down his nose. 

You only grinned wider once you realized that you finally accomplished your goal.

"S-s-stop," he panted, his blush only growing more.

"Ooooh, so you're so pure!"

You studied the cover of the hentai book and flipped through it.

"Hmm interesting story," you remarked before leaving the office.

Guren was calling behind you but you simply skipped off. You just couldn't wait to tell the others of this incident.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Shinya Hiragi

Today you were assigned to scout over the mission with Shinya. Since your weapon was a crossbow, you were a sniper for the mission which allowed you to scout over everything. But right now, there was nothing of interest to you. Nothing was out of the ordinary except for the occasional horsmen. None of them concerned you so you continued to search until you suddenly got bored. Everything was uncomfortably quiet and Shinya hasn't said a peep since the mission started. 

You sighed and set down the crossbow rolling onto your back. Shinya lay beside you on his stomach not noticing that you quit. 

You studied his body starting from his head to where your eyes now fixated on now. His beautifully sculpted ass. It was out exposed and you had the sudden need to slap it . Just to see how it feels....

You rolled back on your stomach and slapped it firmly. 

Shinya's face turned into a bright cherry red as he flinched at the sudden touch. 

"Eek! (y/n)! F-focus!" he scowled, trying to hide the fact that you um, did that.

You yourself blushed and whispered a brief apology.

"Sorry,"

"Hmmph,"

Yoichi Saotome

If you could have yen for every time Yoichi blushes, you'd be a millionaire. That's how many times he's blushed since you've started dating him. And even before he became your boyfriend he still blushed.

You loved to see Yoichi blush since it made him look like a cutie. So you did it often to see him all flustered and cute. 

"I love you Yoichi!" you shouted hoping that the whole world heard you.

"(y/n)....." Yoichi blushed.

"I love you too," he finally finished.

This chapter was simply an excuse for me to write some perverted stuff hehe....

(Mostly the Shinya and Guren scenario.) That's how I came up with this chapter.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oops I had to.