~Annoying them~

Yuichiro Hyakuya

Annoying Yuu. Where to begin on this subject? Annoying him was your specialty. 

"I'm going to kill all the vampires in the world!" Yuu shouted climbing onto the nearest furniture.

"Okay discount Eren Yeager. May as well kill Mika while you're at it," you sarcastically said.

"Why would I ever kill Mika?" Yuu asked, annoyed at how you didn't take him seriously.

"Because he's a vampire?"

"bUt i wOULd nEvER kILl mIKa!!!!!" Yuu protested.

You shook your head. "Sorry to break it to you Yuu but you'll never kill all the vampires. Sorry."

Yuu only sighed in frustration as he sunk to the floor. He was annoyed how you just crushed his dreams.

"Also who's Eren?"

"Umm......"

Mikaela Hyakuya

"Mika."

Poke.

"Mika."

Poke. Poke.

"Mikaaa."

Poke.

"Mika!"

"MIKAAAAAA!"

"What is it (y/n)?!" Mika screamed.

You grinned sheepishly.

"Did you know that your name is meant for girls?"

Mika only gave you a blank face.

You continued. "So does that mean you're secretly a girl?"

Mika sighed loudly as he facepalmed at your stupidity.

Guren Ichinose

You were bored and currently you were with Guren in his office. What else could you do when you're bored? You silently got up from your chair and went over to one of his shelves. You flipped though his CD's until you hit jackpot. You popped the case open and played it full blast on the stereo.

"Who gave you permission to touch my things?" Guren asked.

You smirked smugly. "Look what I found in your collection."

"S-Shinya forced me to buy it," Guren stammered, not making any eye-contact with you.

"Oh ya sure,"

"I hate this song, it sucks. Can't believe I share the same name as this song," Guren scoffed.

You gasped dramatically. "Guren, how could you HATE Guren no Yumiya?! What is wrong with you? (everything). You know what? We're over then."

Guren couldn't tell whether you were joking or you actually meant that but he didn't risk any chances with you.

"Okay, don't break up with me. I actually love it." Guren said.

You shrugged, "Well let's see."

After that, you blasted Guren no Yumiya whenever Guren was there. Which also included in battle because this is a perfect song to get pumped to. This resulted him to be annoyed to the point he avoided you. Which was, of course, inevitable because you always had a way to worm your way into his life. 

"That's it!" Guren shouted. He slammed his hands onto the desk. This was the 7th day since you've started blasted GNY and Guren couldn't stand it anymore.

He stood up as he snatched your stereo and slashed at it numerous times with his sword. Your jaw was hanging open as you stared in utter disbelief. Next, he obliterated the poor CD into minuscule pieces.

"There," he panted. "No more of it."

Your expression stayed the same. Your jaw was still hanging and probably would be for the rest of your life.

"W-w-w-w-waaaa?" you stutered.

You could decide the ending for yourself. Either you kill him or do whatever. You're the author of this story now.

Shinya Hiragi

Shinya huffed as he searched his apartment. He looked everywhere, it was nowhere to be found.  You were lost in thought when Shinya called you.

"Sugar, have you seen my gloves?"

In reality, his gloves weren't lost but they were actually being used by you. But Shinya didn't  know that.

"Nope, not at all Shinya," you lied, staring up at the ceiling.

"You sure?" 

His head peeked in your room.

"I'm sure of it," you said, casually stuffing your hands in your pockets.

"Aww," he pouted. "Those were my favorite pairs too."

-The Next Day-

You sneakily entered Shinya's room checking if he was anywhere. Sure enough, the coast was clear, so you tiptoed inside. You then checked through numerous drawers until you found his Major General pin. But of course, you weren't so lucky to make it out.

''(y/n), you thief!" Shinya hissed. "First you eat all the bread, steal my gloves and now you're trying to take my title?"

"Uh Shinya I'll explain myself..." you began.

"You've been quite annoying lately (y/n). Perhaps I should teach you a lesson about stealing," Shinya slyly said.

You gulped and shrunk under his gaze.

"Y-yes sir!" you squeaked.

Yoichi Saotome

(You think you could annoy this cinnamon roll? Jk Jk)

"I believe you just made me annoyed," Yoichi said.

Unknowingly, you took all of Yoichi kills when he said he would take care of them. Which made Yoichi a little set off since he really wanted to use Gekkoin.

"Yeah sorry about that Yoichi," you apologized.

"It's fine," Yoichi smiled, returning to his old self.

You were relieved that Yoichi wasn't too mad at you.

These feel like they're entirely lacking some effort. Mostly Yoichi's. But perhaps I'll edit this later. But anyways! 

Request please! I'll be more than happy to take any!

Also I have a question.

Should I add Kureto? He's like my baby and I love him. Yes or no?

Comment and vote!