~Trick or Treat~

What you do on Halloween🎃 (Slight AU)

Yuichiro Hyakuya

"Hurry up (y/n)!! Yuu yelled, impatient as ever.
"We have to get all the good candy before everyone else!"

"Alright gosh, I'm here Yuu," you grumbled, fixing your slightly crooked wig.

He grinned and grabbed your hand, nearly toppling you over.

You squeaked as the cool night air swept passed you. It was a cold night, thankfully your costume included a jacket.

Yuu tugged on your arm harder to the point you thought it would pop out of its socket.

"Yuu, calm down!" you scowled.

Yuu cackled in laughter as he stopped suddenly.

You two were in the rich people neighborhood, the jackpot to the best candy. I suppose Yuu wasn't lying.

"Trick or treat!" Yuu called as he ran up the steps.

"My, we have a demon and a circus ringmaster!" The woman greeted.
Bewilderment was then written on her face.
"Aren't you two too old for trick or treating?"

Yuu scoffed, " Of course not! There's no such thing as an age limit!"

You agreed. "Ma'am,  there is no such thing as 'too old for trick or treating' "

She simply shook her head and handed over king sized bars. The shut and Yuu was already dashing towards another house. You chased after him as you shouted, "Whoever gets more candy is the winner!"

"Not on my watch!" He hollered back.

That night was a wild one. You ran from house to house collec and collecting as much candy as possible. The winner that night was the two of you. It ended happily for you, but Yuu didn't want a tie. So instead he ate half your candy, claiming that you had less.

"YUU!!!" you screamed.

He rushed outside, avoiding your demon's wrath.

Mikaela Hyakuya

You absolutely adored Halloween. The house you shared with Mika was heavily decorated with all sorts of spooky things. Mika wasn't  a hardcore fan as you were, but he liked to celebrate it especially with you.

He loved the vibe that it held and it was a bonus that it was cold too.
Which obviously meant cuddling.

"Mika, which movie should we start with?" You asked, holding up numerous copies of horror movies.

He shrugged. "It doesn't really matter to me."

You poured. "Okay Mika then I'll  go with good ol' classic Halloween,"

You slipped it into the DVD player and pressed play.

You crashed onto the couch with Mika and snuggled into his chest. Mika wrapped his arms around you reassuring you that he won't leave.

The movie played, and before you knew it, it was over. Movie played after movie until eventually both of grew tired.

"I'm tired..." you yawned, burying your face into Mika's neck.

He rubbed circles into your back and carried you bridal style up the stairs.

Before he placed you onto the bed, you were already long asleep.

Mika lay beside you and kissed you goodnight.

Guren Ichinose

"Guren let's go trick or treating!" you eagerly exclaimed.