~They're Drunk~

Don't  do underage drinking kids!!!!! Or else bad things will happen!!! 

(This scenario will also include the hangover as well. Except for some because some don't need it.)

Yuichiro Hyakuya

While partying at Shinoa's place, someone sneaked in some alcohol. No one knee who, but they must've spiced the punch. And behind your back, Yuu took a drink.

The alcohol took over before you know it.

"I'M GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY FORRRRR MIKKKAAAAAAA!!!!!! HE'S MAAH BOOOOYFRIN AND I LOOOVE HIM HE'S GAYYYY FOR MEEEEEE!!!"

You quickly pulled out your phone and recorded Yuu's stupid antics. A huge grin was plastered on your face.  You just couldn't wait to show him the next day when he would be sober.

"AND I HOPE MIKA WILL MARRY ME SO WE CAN HAVE SEXY CHILD BABIES TOGETHER AND WE CAN LIVE IN A BARBIE HOUSE WITH UNICORNS THAT WE CAN RIDE ON!!!!!" 

Yuu pirouetted around the room knocking into random objects.

Yuu even crashed into Kimizuki who scowled at him and pushed him aside.

"Oi, blockhead watch where you're going!" Kimizuki growled.

He threw glitter on his face and knocked over a lamp.

Before a fight between the two troublemakers could start, you quickly jumped in to stop it.

"Yuu! Stop!" you hissed.

"La la la I can't hear you I'm gay okay!!!" he said covering his ears.

You sighed and pulled him by the arm  in order to prevent further damage.

"Come on, we're leaving!" you forcefully urged.

Yuu then whined like a child. Random words spilled out of mouth, some not making no sense whatsoever.

"Nooooooo you monster!! Me and Mika are *hiccup* getting married!!! AAAAAAA!" he shrieked.

"Firstly, Mika's not here. So you can't get married without him," you replied.

"SuureeeIcannn," he slurred.

Yuu's voice echoed in the empty hallway and much to your relief, Yuu's room was getting closer.

You opened the door and held  Yuu in a death grip just in case until you reached the bedroom.

You let go just in time as he crashed on top of the bed and immediately started snoring.

"What a night..." you sighed.

-The next day-
Yuu woke up with a hiss as he shielded himself from the Sun's powerful rays.

"Close the curtains!" he rasped.

You entered his room to check on Yuu.

"Close it! Close it!"

You did as told and handed him over a fresh glass of water.

Yuu chugged it down as if he hasn't drank water in a year.

He gasped, "Thanks,"

"No prob," you answered.

"Hey," you ask, "Want to see yourself?"

"See- what?" he stammered.

You then pulled out your phone eager to show him what he did while drunk.

The video played and Yuu cringed at the sight of himself being so... embarrassing.