~When he's jealous~

Yuichiro Hyakuya

You walked solemnly to your room, shoulders drooping. The Lieutenant Colonel had just disciplined you about being late once again and now you had to suffer the consequences. As you were walking you accidentally bumped into Kimizuki. 

"Sorry," you muttered.

Kimizuki immediately noticed something was off about you.

"Hey what's wrong? Don't tell me that blockhead did something stupid again." Kimizuki sighed.

You shook your head.

"No it's just that baka Guren got me in trouble for being late," you explained.

Kimizuki nodded. "Yeah, that must suck."

Both of you decided to walk around just to pass time. Which was weird for you since you never expected to be friends with someone like Kimizuki so easily.

"So what's going on between you and Yuichiro these days? How can you even tolerate an idiot like him?" Kimizuki asked.

You shrugged. "To be honest, I don't know. I just see a child in him so I use all my patience."

As the two of you continued to walk you felt a strange presence. A feeling you couldn't explain.

"Um Kimizuki-kun? Is it me or is someone watching us?" you asked nervously.

"Yeah, I feel it too."

He stepped in front of you just in case there was a vampire ready to ambush you. It was in the city, but it could be likely.

"Yeah and those eyes belong to me, you flamingo haired pole!"

The voice came from behind scaring the shenanigans out of you.

"Yuu?! Is that you? "(hehe)

"Yeah of course it is!" Yuu scoffed tugging on your arm.

 "But what are you doing here? I thought you had to do some business,"

Yuu huffed. "Come on we need to talk."

Yuu then dragged you by the arm until he arrived at your dorm. 

"Just what were you doing with Zucchini boy?" he hissed.

You knew he was jealous right away.

You placed your hands on your hips and smirked.

"Oh but Kimizuki-kun is so charming! He entertained me and whisked me off my feet!" 

Yuu only grew more angrier, steam pulsing through his ears.

"(y/n)! What's so great about him?" he yelled.

"Oh come on Yuu. I was just playing!" you giggled.

Yuu's angry expression changed to a relieved one as he hugged you tightly. 

"Just don't go off with him again, okay?" he mumbled into your shoulder.

"I promise I won't go run away with him," 

Mikaela Hyakuya

In the distance Mika was staring daggers into you. He couldn't believe it! As soon as he left to bring some refreshments for you, you already were talking to Lacus and Rene. They were true bloodsuckers that didn't deserve to talk to you. And yet, there you were chatting casually with them. But wait. Were you laughing with them? Aw hell naw.

Mika stomped his way over to you pulling you by the waist. 

"Eek, Mika why're you kidnapping me?" you squeaked.