~A Small Gift~

Yuichiro Hyakuya

A significant gift he would give you would be a necklace or pendant that will always remind you of him. The pendant would have the most brightest emerald gem that resembled Yuu's eye color.

Mikaela Hyakuya

Throughout the day Mika would shower you with gifts and love. Well, they weren't exactly the regular gifts a man would give to a woman. Rather, he collected rocks or pebbles whenever he went on an adventure.

Your rock collection consisted of regular everyday stones to exotic gemstones.

Mika always made you smile with his finds. Once, he even found a burning red ruby.

Guren Ichinose

Guren didn't exactly know what you wanted but since he was stubborn, he never asked you directly. Which he should have.

It was like Christmas for you, you simply nodded and smiled as if everything was fine. But internally you facepalmed.

A cookbook? Seriously?

Shinya Hiragi

Shinya had gifted you a book you've been dying to read for ages. He managed to find it and give it to you. You were in tears when you saw it. An added bonus is that he snuck in a pin of a cat in the shape of bread.

It was too adorable to resist so you wore it on your lapel with no shame.

Kureto Hiragi

Surprisingly Kureto knew what you wanted. It was like he read your mind or something because he got something you really wanted. Which was bath bombs and scented candles.

You squealed happily and hugged him tightly.
That night you took a bubble bath alone enjoying yourself. Kureto was slightly disappointed but said nothing. He didn't want to admit it but one of the reasons he bought it for you was so both of you could bathe together.

Yoichi Saotome

This sweet cinnamon roll took all his time to sew and knit a blanket for you.  You were in shock and felt so happy.

It was adorable and not to mention cool since Yoichi made it from scratch.

Plus the two of you could cuddle with it.

Ferid Bathory

Ferid gifts you an entire mansion all to yourself. Of course, for him it was just a 'small gift' and you were flabbergasted at the mere sight of it. It was furnished from the inside, and it contained several treasures. Ferid even offered to remodel it if it didn't satisfy you already.

I know it's not Christmas yet but I thought that this would be a short scenario. Which it is hehe...

Keep commenting! ^^ Your comments make my day!