~Kureto Added~

(For those who love Kureto)

~How you meet~

(Written in your point of view just because.)

"Father, I do not want to be with this Hiragi person!" I wailed, throwing a mini temper tantrum. My father only chuckled lightly as he softly patted my head. A frown was formed on my face as I crossed my arms.

"It will be for the best of us, (y/n)," my father said as he sighed deeply.

"What good would it do to harm your own daughter like this?" I asked, facing my father.

"You'll soon understand," was all he said before he left my room.

The door shut and as soon as he left, I sighed and leaned forward towards my dresser. In front of me was a horrible reflection of myself. I had so much makeup on that I could perfectly represent a doll. For a second I even wonder who that girl was staring straight back at me. She was an angel that always had a sweet loving smile on her face even at the roughest of times. She belonged to a wealthy family that would only be used for suiting. That girl disgusted me. Could I even make myself to be that perfect kind girl that everyone made me act like?

Has all my life been like this?

Yes, yes it has.

My parents forced me to act all pretty and naive since birth. And ever since, I had that jolly good mask that hid my true self.

Why had I done this to myself?

A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts as I turned around.

"Hello, who is it?" I asked, coating my words with fake sweetness.

"It's me, your mother. May I come in?"

"Yes, please do,"

My mother entered the room as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Oh darling you look so great!" she chirped. "You'll be perfect for Kureto-sama!"

"Yes of course," I said with faint disappointment in my voice.

Her arms then went up to my shoulders where she then started to massage them.

My muscles were tense and it took me a moment to finally relax them a bit.

"I don't want to do this mother. This hurts," I whispered.

My mother hummed. "Just relax."

And I did. The massage really did help. I felt better and as soon as my mother stopped, I felt somewhat ready.

"(l/n)-sama, the Hiragis have arrived," the servant informed.

My mother soon got up and dismissed the maid before turning towards me.

"Well the moment has arrived," she said.

I followed suite, taking careful steps. Heels echoed in the halls.

As we came closer to the living room, I suddenly grew anxious. Why did it have to happen in a moment like this?

We all sat down in our luxurious chairs silence heavy in the air.

Well, silence for me.

I was silent the whole time not making even a peep. My parents continued to talk with what I was guessing the father of who I was supposed to be with.

"And this is your lovely daughter, (y/n) (l/n)-san?" Mr. Hiragi questioned rising from his chair.

''Why yes she is," both my parents said.