~Sleeping & Cuddles~

i just decided to mash these two up since I'm too lazy to write these in separate chapters. 

Yuichiro Hyakuya

Cuddles: Believe it or not, Yuu actually liked cuddling with you. It made him happy and at peace feeling like an appreciated child. And you were happy about that since Yuu hardly showed any affection out to the public. But it wasn't entirely his fault since everyone teased him. But anyways, back to cuddles. He would always fall asleep to your soothing voice.

How he sleeps: He likes to sleep in a curled position with his head to your chest. That way he could feel your heart beating and you could softly stroke his hair.

Sleeping habits: Yuu wasn't quite the peaceful sleeper. All night he would toss and turn leaving you a bit frustrated. He was such a crazy sleeper that sometimes he even fell off the bed. You would hear a THUNK! and before you knew it, he was already sleep walking. So yeah, he's quite crazy in his sleep....

Mikaela Hyakuya

Cuddles: Mika's the perfect body pillow. He hardly moved and his fluffy blond hair was just irresistible to touch. Not only that, he didn't generate much heat so when it was hot you two could actually cuddle.

(wait do vampires even sleep? I mean I don't think so...)

How he sleeps: Since vampires don't exactly need sleep, it was slightly awkward for Mika to 'sleep'. But for your own sake, he pretends to sleep every night to keep you company. He envelopes you in a tight hug with little of his strength so he won't hurt you.

Sleeping habits:  He holds you tight and never lets go of you until the very next morning. Which of course, wasn't too good for you but you said nothing to him. You understood Mika's fear of loosing you so you just let it be.

Guren Ichinose

Cuddles: After a long and arduous day of work, Guren would gladly accept some cuddles. It made him feel calm and relax. Not only that but the two of you would either binge watch a show or movie on the couch. After that, sleep would soon take over and at times Guren carried you to bed or you would drag him to bed.

How he sleeps He sleeps with one arm draped lazily around you while still keeping a space to move. 

Sleeping habits: Even in his sleep Guren could still be annoying af. He would purposely snore loudly to simply annoy you which really did. At first you tolerated it until it drove you insane. At this point you were on your brink of sanity so you did whatever to stop this madness. You would slap him, which resulted him to jolt up awake, put a gag on him, and/or pour freezing water on him. You laughed maniacally at him whenever this happened. If he ever learned his lesson, he would wrap his arms around you and whisper a sorry into your ear.

Shinya Hiragi

Cuddles: The two of you would combine food and cuddles together, your two most favorite things. Both of you would snack on something while watching some cat videos or a movie. And on cold days, one of you would prepare something warm and toasty to warm up.

How he sleeps: He's the big spoon and you're the little spoon. He likes to rest his head on your shoulder. 

Sleeping habits: Shinya wasn't much of a crazy sleeper. In fact, the only problem you had with him was how you would wake up with drool on your shoulder. But other than that he was quite peaceful and hardly snored. If he did though, at least it was soft unlike Guren's *cough cough*.

Yoichi Saotome

Cuddles: You bet that this cinnamon roll is a sucker for some cuddles. He would hold you close while softly saying things in your ears. It was random gibberish that made no sense whatsoever. But when you were about to fall asleep, the words pieced together making some sense. Somewhat.

How he sleeps: Like Yuu, he sleeps in a fetus position with his soft head in the crook of your neck. 

Sleeping habits: Yoichi is the only normal sleeper here. He slept heavily like a baby and never bothered to move as much. 

Okay so I have some news!!

I would like to thank you for giving this book 100 reads! 100 may not seem a lot in the long run but for me it's a ton! Wow, I didn't expect this book to already get 100 reads already.

Okay so second news.

!!!!!REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!!!

Don't be shy! You are always welcome to request a scenario or oneshot. (unless requests are put on hold) But anyways feel free to request for anything on here!

I can't wait to hear from you!

(Sorry for the slow update I couldn't think about cuddling stuff for them)

No but really request for something guys.