~Watching you sleep~

....inspired by Twilight

Yuichiro Hyakuya

You were absolutely restless, never finding a peaceful moment in your sleep.  For hours you tossed and turned struggling to sleep.  Lightning flashed and thunder roared.

You shoved your face into the pillow in hopes of ignoring the flashes. None of it helped though.

You swung to the left in frustration simply not caring.

"Ow!" Someone suddenly cried out.

You jumped up at the sound and instantly became alert.

Lightning continued to flash giving more illumination into the room.

*Who are you?!?" you screamed out, shifting your eyes around the room.

As your eyes adjusted to the dark you caught sight of a figure.

"Yuu?!" you exclaimed in pure shock.
"What are you doing here?"

Yuu stumbled out of the shadows as he made his way towards you.

*I was just ah, you know..."

"Stalking? " you cut in, crossing your arms.

"No! I mean, uh yeah kind of... But I swear I wasn't stalking you!" he stammered, turning away in embarrassment.

"But I promise I won't do it again! " he quickly apologized.

You gently smiled and snuggled into Yuu's shoulder.

"Thank you, " you whispered, already asleep.

Mikaela Hyakuya

Mika sighed dreamily as he gazed at your sleeping form. Since he was a vampire, and they required no sleep, he spent those endless nights staring at you. It may have been creepy but it was the only way Mika could remain calm. Knowing you were safe would soothe all his worries. 

"Mika...?" you spoke, still asleep.

He smiled a bit as he replied softly. "Yes?"

His voice was soft, so soft that it was almost inaudible.

Your lips moved once more except that the noises produced were utter jibberish.                                   Even MIka, who always knew what was on your mind, could not comprehend what was being said. 

You muttered a few more words once more before going silent.

Mika always wondered, how was it that you always seemed so sound, so cozy? 

What was it that you were dreaming about?

Mika silently sighed. It would always be a question in his unsettling mind. 

Hours began to tick by and the night suddenly evaporated into early morning.

Before long, you would wake up and start the day.

MIka soundly got up from his seat and crept out the room unnoticed. 

Just like a shadow.

There would be no need to fear, for he knew you would wake up to yet another bright day. Even if the world was a shattered place, you always had room for cheeriness. Mika was eager to start another day with his love, (y/n).

Guren Ichinose

You yawned loudly as you flipped the light switch off. 

"Good night Gurenn...." you slurred, your eyes fluttering to remain awake. You leaned against the door frame as you waved in exhaustion.