&&. 40

&&.

i never thought that it's not just bodies which can sleep in a coffin—i never thought i can find your love in there too.

funny how i still got shocked the first time i saw your dead love along with those fake flowers you gave me since our first meet. i thought you burnt it with the letters i sent you as you dug a hole and placed it under six feet.

how can you turn your metaphors indicating my name into a bubble? are you an soccer player to play my heart professionally like it's some pebble?

i never thought that right after the death of our butterflies in my grandmother's garden, the parties in our stomach would be gone and its whole mess turn clean. i never liked cleanliness since then.

the moment i saw your love sleeping in a coffin together with our butterflies, burnt letters, fake flowers, and vintage papers, i realized that it was even you who created the hole. i guess you're very annoyed with me and you just wanted to end everything that is connecting our string.

still, thank you. not for being an asshole but for leaving me with your dead love because if you didn't left, my sanity might leave me so thank you, my love, you may now give your love to other girl when time comes and it resurrected.