Pranks

Will's pov

My friend at school showed me this prank and I knew I had to do it on Nico. Basically, you pour water into a mug and carefully flip it over, then pour whipped cream on the bottom (but it looks like the top) of the cup. When they pick it up it spills all over.

I have it all set up, and ready. "Hey Nico, I made us hot cocoa!" Nico comes sprinting out of the room, practically bouncing. I knew I couldn't take away his hot cocoa, not when he was so happy for this. I hand him mine and he takes a sip.

"Thank you, sunshine." Nico smiled as he took another sip. "Are you going to drink yours?"

My smile disappears as he mentions it. "Will?"
Nico takes a step closer to the cup and I try to hold him back, but Nico decided to ignore me.

Nico picks up the cup and looks at me with a death glare as the water spills all over him.
"WILLIAM SOLACE!" Will runs and tries to hide.

Will heard quiet, and took a deep breath. Just as he was relaxing he heard footsteps, but it was already too late. He was soaking wet. He looked at his hands. Not only was he wet with water, the water also had black dye in it.

"Where did you get this from on such short notice?" Nico didn't reply, he just smirked.

"I think someone needs a hug." I take a step closer and Nico screams, pulling out his sword.

"You wouldn't dare, sunshine."

I sigh and grab a towel. "Oh I would." I run after him, and disarm his sword, wrapping my arms around him.

"Oh, you asked for it. Prank wars is on."