𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋'𝐒

This chapter was published as a joke for April 1st 2021, and it is not a real chapter that is part of the actual story. However, I have decided to leave it up because it was way too much fun to make this for it to be taken down.

The real chapter twenty six can be found in the next part

── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

Along with the man who has both of my arms in a tight grip behind my back is a woman with silver white hair similar to the Malfoy's, another woman with eyes so black that the depth in them seems never-ending and a broad man with a large scar running down the middle of his face as if it had once been split in two. We are taken out of the office and they lead us through the ministry with both arms held in a tight, locked grip behind our backs. None of them look like the kind of people that you try to argue against and this time they don't have to drag us with the same force as before for us to follow them.

The two men that had restrained me and Theo by holding our arms in a tight grip walk us through the hall that is everything but small, with its ceiling that rises so high that it should be impossible to feel claustrophobic. Despite the spacious setting, it feels like the walls are closing in and I could swear that the eyes that watch us curiously from the people passing by are stabbing my soul with fear as I realise that this doesn't look any less bad than it is.

Everything about this situation is worse than I could have ever imagined. I slowly begin to realise that I have never been more wrong than when I assumed that this world to be perfect and that all of my problems would have disappeared as soon as I shifted. Never before have I felt more stupid than when it now becomes clear that the dark parts of the story haven't changed just because I came here and tried to fix them.

I could easily rid myself of the burden that keeping all the secrets is putting on my already weary shoulders, but with every change I make to the storyline it changes a little if not a lot. The advantage that had helped me save Arthur is going to be lost entirely if it takes too many turns. If I know about the things that are going to happen, I have a chance to stop the damage before it is done if I can figure out how to do it in a way that will actually help instead of making it all so much harder.

Maybe I'm stupid for thinking that I can, and the world seems to be drained of all light and hope when it hits me that from the looks of it, everything is going to get a lot worse than this. That I have no choice but to figure this out, that I have to change all the things that are going to ruin lives and take them just as easily. That even if I get out of here and manage to fix all of the mistakes I have made so far that might break everything that is beautiful between me and Fred, it won't make a difference if I don't.

If the story continues to happen the way it was written, I'm going to lose him either way.

The way that Azkaban is portrayed in the original books and movies doesn't nearly begin. to cover the darkness that rests over this place. The sound of waves crashing against the rocks at the bottom of the massive tower are not the kind of soothing waves that reminds you of a calm vacation and sunny skies. With every loud echo through the dark and gloomy air that doesn't seem to be affected by the weather, the fear and urge to escape in any way possible becomes clearer.

"We didn't do anything" I say desperately and look around at the aurors who refuse to meet my eyes, "We shouldn't be here, we shouldn't-"

My voice breaks in terror and I glance over at Theo whose eyes are fixed on the ground in front of him. The dementors circling around the tower, the dementors that have turned over to Voldemort's side and that will cause the death eaters to escape, make everything seem completely deprived of joy even from a distance. The idea of that we are actually going to be left here almost makes the idea of drowning more appealing than the alternative. Theo is taken in a different direction down another corridor and as his figure disappears behind a corner, an instinctive panic sparks in my mind that leaves behind all reason.