Chapter 11

𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕊𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟: 𝕀𝕗 𝕀 ℍ𝕒𝕕 𝕒 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕓𝕪 𝕌𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕙 ℍ𝕖𝕖𝕡
***
THE THREE of them went over to the school shortly after, in hopes of locating George Mcfly, Marty's father. "Whoa, they really cleaned this place up! Looks brand new." Marty commented, noticing how brand new and shiny it all looks. "Yeah, looks way nicer than our garbage school does now," Rosanna added. "Honestly, I'd much rather go here," He replied to her as they went inside.

"Now remember, according to my theory you interfered with your parents first meeting. They don't meet, they don't fall in love. They won't get married and they won't have kids! That's why your older brother's disappeared from that photograph. Your sister will follow, and unless you repair the damage, you'll be next!" Doc explained as they came further inside the school. "Heavy!" Marty replied. "Weight has nothing to do with it!" Doc says.

"Which ones your pop?" Doc asked Marty as they looked around in the school. "That's him..." He said, embarrassed. He pointed to the man who was being kicked around by three other guys. "Ok, real mature, you guys! That's real mature! Biff, pick up my books!" Says George as they continue to kick him. "Maybe you were adopted...?" Doc says. "Nope. That's definitely George Mcfly. You can definitely tell the resemblence." Rosanna says with a smug grin, as Marty glares at her.

"Mcfly!" Someone shouted. Marty looked over, and his eyes widened when he saw who it was. "That's Strickland! Geeze, doesn't that guy ever have hair??" He said in shock as he still looked pretty much the same from the last time he saw him in 1985. "Shape up, man! You're a slacker! You wanna be a slacker for the rest of your life?" Strickland shouts, shoving George's papers onto him. "No..." George replies quietly. "What did your mother ever see in that kid?" Doc asks.

"I don't know, Doc. I guess she felt sorry for him cause her dad hit him with the car--" Marty's eyes widened in realization. "He hit me with the car...." "That's a Florence Nightintale effect. It happens in hospitals when nurses fall in love with their patients. Go to it, kid." Doc said, shoving them over to George. "Hey, George, buddy hey! I've been looking all over for you! Remember me, the guy who saved your life the other day?" Marty asked as they walked off. "Umm...yeah...whose your friend?" He asked, pointing to Rosanna. "Oh, her? That's uhm--"

"I'm uhm, Susan. Susan Johnson, nice to meet you Mr Mcfly," She smirked at Marty, who rolled his eyes. She caught on that they couldn't share their real names in this period of time, otherwise it could cause suspicion and problems later on. "Nice to meet you too, Susan." He smiled. "Good! There's somebody else I'd like you to meet." Marty said, trying to lead him to Lorraine. "Lorraine?" He said once he saw her. "Calvin!" She gasped very dramatically, slamming back into her locker out of surprise.

"Hi, it's really a pleasure to meet you." George smiled, as Lorraine just pushed past him to get to Marty. "Oh, how's your head?" She asks him, reaching over to feel it as he backs away. "Well, uh good. Fine..." He replies. "Oh, I've been so worried about you ever since you ran off the other night! Are you okay?" She asks just as the bell for class rings. "Come on, Lorraine! We're gonna be late!" Her friend shouts, pulling her along. "I'm sorry, I have to go! Isn't he a dream boat?!" Lorraine gushed as she ran off to class.

Rosanna gave him a smug smirk, and Marty rolled his eyes. "I know what you're gonna say. Don't." He told her. "What??" Rosanna laughed. "That--" "No." He said, as she smirked. "You know it." She told him. "Do you ever take a day off?" He retorted back to her as the smirk remained on her countenance. "To bully you? No, I don't." She replied smugly, as Marty rolled his eyes. "Doc, she didn't even look at him!" Marty says to his friend as he comes over.

"This is more serious than I thought! Apparently your mother is amorously infatuated with you instead of your father!" Doc exclaims. "Whoa, whoa...Doc! Are you saying, that my mother, has the hots for me?" Marty said quietly. "Precisely!" Doc exclaims. "Whoa...this is heavy." He said. "There's that word again, 'heavy'! Why are things so heavy with the future? Is there a problem with the Earth's gravitational pull?" Doc asked, as Rosanna tried not to laugh. "What?" Marty questioned. Doc brushed off the question.

"Ok, the only way we're going to get those two to meet is if they're alone together. So you've got to get your mother and father to interact at some sort of social--" "What, you mean like a date?" Marty asked. "Right!" Doc replied. "Well, like what kind of date? I don't know, what do kids do in the 50s?" Marty asked. "Well, they're your parents! You must know them. What are their common interests? What do they like to do together?" Doc continues. "...nothing." Marty replies, after a few seconds of thought.

"Look, there's a rythmic ceremonial ritual coming up!" Doc says, pointing to the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance poster. "Of course!!! The Enchantment Under the Sea Dance! They're SUPPOSED to go to this! That's where they kiss for the first time!" Marty explains. "Alright kid, you stick to your father like glue and make sure he takes her to that very dance!" Doc exclaims. Now, Marty and Rosanna were really on a mission. Hopefully, they will be successful. They NEED to be successful.
****
A/N: Here's Chapter 11! Hope y'all are liking this story so far, please let me know what you think in the comments! Thanks so much for reading,
~vintage80ss