Chapter 20

A/N: AHHHH! The final chapter of this story! So glad y'all liked it sm, stay tuned for more stories! Also, if you liked this fanfic pls check out my other fic Wolf's Bane for Karate Kid! It deserves some more love! Thanks sm y'all!
***
THE NEXT MORNING, Marty woke up at his usual time around 10:30. He went into the kitchen to grab some breakfast, pausing upon seeing his brother and sister, Dave and Linda all dressed up. "Oh, if Paul calls me tell him I'm working late at the boutique tonight." Linda tells Dave.

"Linda, first of all I'm not your answering service. And second of all, some guy named Greg or Craig called you a little while ago." Dave explained. "Well which one was it? Greg or Craig?" Linda asks, earning an eye roll from Dave. "What the hell is this?" Marty questions them, confused. "Breakfast..." Linda replies, looking at him perplexed.

"Did you sleep in your clothes again last night?" Dave teases him. "Huh...uh, yeah." Marty blinks, to make sure he wasn't dreaming this all up. "Yeah, and what are you wearing, Dave?" He retorts back but also genuinely wanted to know why he was wearing a suit.

"Marty, I always wear a suit to the office. You alright?" He says. "Office—? Uh, yeah?" He says. That's when George and Lorraine came home from their tennis match. "I think we need a rematch," Lorraine says. "Oh, a rematch? Why were you cheating or something?" George smirks, as they come further inside.

"Hey, Marty!" George says. Marty fainted on the ground once he saw his parents. What the hell was going on here?

"Mom—dad—" Marty says, feeling his head as he gets up. "Marty, are you feeling alright?" She says, looking concerned. "You guys! You guys look great! Mom, you look so...so thin!" He says as they come into the kitchen with them. "Why thank you, Marty! George!" Lorraine slaps George's arm playfully as he teased her.

"Good morning, sleepy head. Good morning Dave, Linda." Lorraine greets them. "Morning mom," They both say. "Oh, Marty I almost forgot. Rosanna called you last night when you were asleep," Linda says. "She...she did? Rosanna?" Marty questions. "Oh, I sure like her Marty. She's such a sweet girl. You should try a date with her sometime, she definitely seems like your type!" She smirked.

Marty blinked. What. Was. Happening? The last time he spoke to his mother about Rosanna, she trashed her completely and gave him lectures about how dangerous and annoying the Stricklands were. Well, she wasn't wrong about that but Rosanna wasn't like Mr. Strickland or any of them at all, to a degree.

"Uhh...wait what?" He says, confused. "Aren't you planning to go to the lake with Rosanna?" She says. "What—umm..." Marty felt himself blush a little, at the thought of him and Rosanna going out on a date. "But, wasn't the car wrecked? Didn't we talk about this?"

"Wrecked?!" George panicked. "What?! When did this happen?" Lorraine exclaims as they head outside to see. "I'm sure the car is fine," George says, opening the door to reveal a big black truck, the one Marty has dreamed of having for years. His eyes widened at the sight of it, and he nearly fainted again.

"See, there's Biff out there now putting the second coat of wax on it." George says, pointing to his employee. "Now Biff, I wanna make sure that we get two coats of wax on it this time not just one." He shouts out so Biff could hear. "Just finishing up the second coat now," Biff says, with a slight attitude in his voice.

"Now Biff, don't con me!" George retorts back. "I'm sorry, Mr. Mcfly. I was just starting to put on the second coat now!" He says, waxing it more. "That Biff, what a character. Always trying to get away with something." George smirked, closing the door. "Been on top of Biff ever since high school. All though, if it wasn't for him—" "we might never have fallen in love." Lorraine smiled, hugging her husband tightly back.

"That's right!" George smiles. "Mr. Mcfly! Mr. Mcfly, this just arrived! Oh, hi Marty! I think it's your new book!" Biff exclaims, handing the package to George and Lorraine as together they open it. "Aww, honey! Your first novel!" Lorraine smiles, kissing George's cheek. "Like I always say. If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything," George says to Marty, he wasn't exactly sure but he noticed his dad wink at him as he handed him the book.

Did he know? "Oh, oh Marty! Here are your keys! You're all waxed up, ready for tonight!" Biff says, tossing Marty his keys. "My keys?" Marty questions, still half asleep. He went outside to marvel at his truck, he still couldn't believe it was all his!

"How about a ride, mister?" A familiar voice said behind him. "Rosanna!" Marty smiled, coming over to greet her. "W-what are you doing here?" "Well, I just thought maybe you got the new truck. You'd wanna take it for a quick spin?" She smirks. However, Rosanna almost froze when she found herself wrapping her arms around Marty's neck.

But, she liked it. Marty smiled at his parents as they stood at the front door way. "Yeah, sounds great." They were about to lean in and share a kiss, when suddenly the three familiar sonic booms were heard from nearby.

They both froze and stared at each other, as the Delorean re-appeared. "MARTY! ROSANNA!" The Doc shouts, racing out of the car. "Doc?!" Marty exclaims. "You guys gotta come back with me!" He says. Marty stares at his best friend confused, waving his hands in front of his strange looking sunglasses, or whatever those things were.

"....where?" Marty asks. "Back to the future!" Doc says. He then races to the trash can to grab some stuff and immediately begins pouring it into the Mr. Fusion. "Whoa, wait what are you doin, Doc?" Marty asks him. "I need fuel! Go ahead, quick! Get in the car!"

"No, no no no Doc we just got here okay, Rosanna and I are gonna go take the new truck for a spin!" Marty protested, but Doc wasn't buying it. "Well, bring her along! This concerns her too!" Doc exclaims. Us too? Rosanna raised an eyebrow and looked to Marty. "Us? Whoa, wait Doc what happens to us in the future? What do we become assholes or something?"

"No, no you and Rosanna both turn out fine. It's your kids, Marty! Somethings gotta be done about your kids!"

Marty and Rosanna exchanged looks. This was heavy. As they got into the car, the doc began to back up. "Hey Doc, you better back up. We don't have enough roads to get up to 88," he says. "Roads?" Doc smirks.

"Where we're going, we don't need roads..." with that, the Doc flipped down his sunglasses exactly as he said roads, and the car began to ascend up into the air. They sped off 88 miles an hour, disappearing right into thin air and began their next time travel adventure.
***
A/N: AHHHH WE FINALLY COMPLETED THIS STORYYY! The first fanfic I think in the longest time I was actually able to complete, and with a decent amount of chapters too! Yayayaya thanks to all who read this story and followed along with this adventure, hope you liked it! Can't wait for the next one :) comment if you want a books 2 & 3!!!
~vintage80ss