Chapter 30

Peeta's POV

After seven long hours Katniss being in labor, Katniss bared our first child. Our baby girl.

Willow Mellark.

With in minutes, our son joins us, also.

Ryland Mellark.

Katniss holds Ryland in her arms and hold Willow.
"You did so well today, Katniss." I say, sitting at the foot of our bed.
Katniss' contractions started in the middle of the night, and couldn't move from the bed. I had to help her through the labor on my own, but it was well worth it.
"I couldn't of gotten through it without you, Peeta." She says.
She stares at Ryland, who is in a world of his own.
I carefully lay Willow next to Katniss and say: "I'll go grab their play pins to sleep in. I'll be right back." And leave the room to down the hall. I fold up each crib and carry them back into our bedroom.
"Thank you, Peeta, for helping so much today." Katniss says, softly, still admiring our beautiful children.
"It's my pleasure." I smile, while setting up the cribs.
Willow starts whining, so I come to her caress her small body in my arms.
"Shh, it's okay. I'm right here, little Willow." I coo.
I carefully lay her in her crib, wrapped tightly in a warm blanket.
"Would you like to hold Rye?" Asks Katniss. I look at her confused.
"Ryland, I mean. I just though Rye would be a good nick name." She says with a slight laugh.
"I like it, and I would love to hold him." She carefully hands him to me. He's so peaceful. Faint blonde hair, starting to curl. Little hands. All perfect.
I soon bundle him right in a blanket and lay him in the other crib. I crawl in bed next to Katniss who is fast asleep.
"Sweet dreams, Katniss." I gently kiss her temple, trying to not wake her, and fall asleep a few minutes later.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Okay, I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm super duper happy right now! I mean, we finally have Everlark babies!!!😆
But I really need you guys help. I am about to end this fanfic.😔 But it's all up to you, should I write a sequel about Willow and Ryland's life❓ please comment!!!!!