Chapter 9

i sigh. doing this again. i'm freezing still....but i'm not shivering or showing Any sign i'm cold. i'm laid in bed with that ginger boy with ears and tail, a guy with dyed blue hair with ears and tail and a white haird guy also with ear and a tail who's constantly got a lolly in his mouth. "so, you and Wrath huh?" ginger asks and i look up to him. laid on my side, off of my back which i'm thankful for. 

"your cold." the white haird guy says dully when the door bursts open.

"I GOT HERE AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE!" i look over to see a green and blue haird guy.

"your late!" the blue haird guy snaps. i've noticed that all of their ears are slightly different. he comes over and sits by my emotionless form. 

"YOU WILL BE OKAY, BROTHER!" he shouts, i wince.

"stop shouting for fucks sake!" Ginger snaps.

"i'm Koala, but just call me Ko." he smiles to me.

"oh, Kenith, Ken." blue haird guy says.

"Jess." white haird guy dully says.

"Nic." ginger says, i let out a breath.

"i see he's reached depression." Ko mumbles sadly. i hum.

"they'll grow back." i mumble and they just look at me. plants are also covering the room, which the other's have shown to love, two of them in a hamok, the other just sat on a tree. 

"grow back?" Ken asks and i nod.

"he did this once before, i forgot about my tail, but during my cold i remembered it." i say to them, each of them shivering at the thought of even getting a paper cut on their precious tails.

"i'm so happy mines only small." Ko sighs, wiggling his few inch long tail. "it's small and out of the way." he smiles and i let out a long breath.

"i'm the only one allowed to touch my tail." Nic says, holding his hand out and his tail twerling around it softly.

"it's only us two with ours." Ken says, pointing between him and Ko, they smile.

"your all weird." Jess says dully, staring streight forwards with his lolly in his mouth. 

"nice-" Nic trails off when the door opens, i look up to see Wrath. he looks over everyone who are looking at him.

"so, get the fuck out is out of the question." he sighs and everyone rather growls or hisses at Wrath. he rolls his eyes and walks over, sitting down beside me, "how are you feeling?" he asks and i look up to him, before reaching my hand out to him, i tug him twice and he sighs, "Rain, you need to answer my question." he huffs.

"cold." i whisper, '"tired." i hum, "emotionally dead." i say and Jess smiles.

"amen Rain." 

"alright, could you do a bit of sticker work?" he asks and i look up and nod.

"I like stickers." i whisper and he smiles, going into my draws, having to push around vines to get in and pulling out my sticker book.

"why does he have a childs sticker book?!" Nic scoffs, i blush slightly, Wrath glares.

"becuase he struggles with everything you call simple." Jess hums, now sipping a cup of tea with his lolly pop. slightly freaked out i move my eyes back to the sticker book.

"okay-" he opens a page and shows me, "can you read it?" he asks and i look to the letters, staring at the words for quite some time to figure it out.

"god, how idiotic are-"

"red trousers?" i ask and he nods.

"good boy." he says and sticks a star to my face making me laugh.