Chapter12

"Oh my fucking God!" my ear twitches from the slow, shallow breaths blowing my fur, "Wrath-" the arms that are wrapped around me are heavenly. i've never felt anything like it and i never want to stop getting cuddles from these arms, "Rain?" my legs are tangled in other, larger legs, warm, so warm while my tail is flush to my back and to a muscled chest, "Wake up!" i jump at the sudden voice demanding my attention. but i can't sit up. theirs something in my bum. 

i whimper at the pain in my back, going right up to the nape of my neck. i bring my hand up to the back of my neck to feel....bite marks......i slowly turn my head around when i hear the rumble of a growl, seeing i'm in the arms of.....of Master Wrath. i look down in between us to see that.....that thing that's in my bum is....is Wrath. "Rain?" i look over to see July, my heart rate speeding up at the sight of him and Heil, "can you wake Wrath up for us?" he asks. but my stomach twists at the thought of waking him up and ruining our cuddle time. 

i've never had cuddle time this close to someone before. i give a stubborn wine against his request and snuggle backwards into him, feeling him tighten his grip on me the more i press up against his chest. hearing him growl when i wont stop moving, it makes me shudder because the vibrations from his chest rush through to my back side. up my spin. i let out a breath, a light smile of bliss relaxing onto my face as i feel him growl again, "get out of my fucking room." i hear him growl so deadly, but it only makes me shudder again, "Stop that." he warns me making me whimper in disapointment.

"Wrath, you went into rut, your still INSIDE Rain!" July says. surely Wrath doesn't mind. he's comfortable there, so am i. 

i feel Wrath tense slightly behind me before breathing out the word shit and pulling out of me. i wine at it, not wanting to move while he sits up to look over his mess. i don't even do anything to correct my gapping hole, "no-" i wine, wanting him back in. he drops his head and drags his hands down his face. but i clentch my muscles and my hole closes. feeling him inside of me. i want more. i push myself up and crawl over to him. i cuddle him making him sigh, but he pushes me off when i sit down on him again. "NOOOO!" I wine before curling up and beginning to cry. 

"Rain!" he growls, "Stop fucking crying, this isn't good!" he snap at me but i want more.

"just a bit more." i whimper, looking over my backside to connect my eyes with his, "please Master Wrath." i whimper, i watch his eyes darken slightly as i beg for that big celebration to my heat ending. i really want him. it feels uncomfortable now he's not in there, "Master Wrath-" i gasp when he sudenly grips me and thrusts into me making me squeak a moan.

"for fucks sake-" i hear July sigh before walking out of the room. 

i shudder and shake as i feel him thrust into my hole that produces slik quick to make this experience a good one. it never does this for Master........oh my god---------"w-wait-" i whimper but he doesn't. he growls possessivly.

"What?!" he groans. i don't want this to end tho....but it'd be wrong not to mention that i'm cheating on master.

"Masters gonna be angry a-a-and i-" my lip trembles as he slows to a stop before flipping me onto my back. he hovers above me and stares down at my watering eyes, "i don't wanna go to punishment, Master Wrath, i wanna stay with you." i begin to cry from fear of possibly being taken from this paradise to leave back to hell. but then he places his hand over my mouth to stop any sound.

"let me make this clear for you, Petle-" he pauses, i stare up into his eyes, "Your Mine, he knows your mine and i'm not letting some self centered, egotistical, obnoxious, inconsiderate, pedophilic bastard take what's mine." he says softly, but so angrily....

"that's a lot of colourful words, Master Wrath." i whisper to him, looking up to him. i see the slight annoyance flash over his eyes from my comment, "i agree with those colours Master Wrath." i hum to him making him smirk. i smile up at him, "you make me want to smile forever, Master Wrath." i say, reaching up to him. he pulls me up to him and holds me to his chest while i hug him around his neck. he looks into my eyes.